A suggestion for developers

Hello! Where can I offer a New Year’s (at least one-day) promotion for the Hearthstone game? The essence of it is this:
Since many regions cannot deposit money into the battle net wallet and do not have the opportunity to make in-game purchases for money (ruin stones), I would like to offer a promotion for developers - add animated portraits of heroes that are sold only for ruin stones to the “Store” → “Appearances” section, so that these appearances (such as Variann Wrynn, Night Warrior Tyrande, Arthas Menethil, Justice Jaina, etc.) were available in the store for gold, at least for one day - on New Year’s Eve, December 31, 2024. Even if the purchase is expensive: 3000 or 5000 gold coins for one portrait, or even more expensive, but let them do it, please! Let Hearthstone players have the opportunity to buy at least one of their favorite animated characters. After all, the game becomes more pleasant and joyful from this. You can’t imagine how many players want to buy an animated Hero, but they don’t have the opportunity to deposit money into the account due to restrictions. I wanted to buy 4 portraits myself, but the restrictions do not allow me to replenish my wallet ‘battle-net’
If this kind of proposal does not belong here, then recommend where I can leave this proposal so that the Hearthstone developers pay attention to it?
Thank you.

i’m not going to disagree with this suggestion, however, if someone is that f2p (like me) you only get about buying a skin for that much is like half of a set worth of cards … typically i get a miniset (2k for non-gold) and somewhere between 80-100 packs each set from gold acquired the previous season … obviously, i’m not telling people what to do with their in-game rewards, but buying a 3-5k skin i don’t think is ever going to be on my list … sometimes if there is something for 1k gold or less i might buy a cardback or skin, but typically i’d rather have the cards