A short recap of how Blizz rekt us

1. They split the game into standard, wild, and classic, which was understandable from a balance viewpoint at that time, however, not all the cards migrated to either standard or wild/classic modes and players needed to craft new or old versions of the cards they had already owned again in order to be able to play them in standard and/or wild/classic.

2. Now with three ranked ladders [standard, wild, classic] as you were climbing up in each one of those, you’d see your rewards increasing after hitting each milestone, every 5 levels [an animation of cards jumping into a chest being played], however, at the end of the season, you only get ONE chest [not three], your highest reward. That’s a fine example of Blizzard being greedy and robbing players of their hard-earned rewards.

3. The classic mode is killed - all the cash and gold you spent to acquire those cards is wasted. The cards are useless now. If you decide to dust them, you recoup 1/4 of the cost.

Inbefore someone tells me to #gitgud, I’ve spent over $2000 on Hearthstone since launch.

Cheers!

2 Likes

This actually is plain stupid. That’s why i am not playing other modes, just sticking to the wild because i get only 1 chest reward. No point playing other modes.

4 Likes

This is where you have made the biggest mistake I think… :\ But… lets hope we get a full dust refund option for all classic cards we created when it will be removed… becase Classic is not removed yet… just can’t play it until Twist test phase lasts.

You are right, we get only one chest… but the game is not just about the reward. It is also about having fun. :slight_smile: However that seems harder and harder with more and more unbalanced builds shows up.

3 Likes

Would’ve been more if I didn’t take a break. It’s not like 2k is a loser amount, nor a crazy die hard fan amount.

No, but companies need to work hard for my money… I am not giving it so easy… They need to convince me to pay for them any…

1 Like
  1. Completing the Twist event, you get neutral cards as reward which you cannot use in Twist mode AAHAHAHA

I’ve never had to recraft cards I already owned, what are you talking about?

I add a list with which blizzard systematically scams us with one of the most colossal scams in the videogames field. 1 - false random events: everything that should be random is not, it is managed by algorithms that vary according to the period, the modes you play and how much you spend 2 - unbalanced matchmaking in favor of those who pay 3 - bots everywhere probably also bots from the server. Still want to send money? I have never spent a dollar, and never will spend on this mega scam

2 Likes