A lot of bots in wild...like endless hordes of them

my currently played “players” list is full of two words names(the silliest names ever) or just giberish that JUST play mech rogue or aggro paladin…it a nightmare when 10 of 14 games are bots. ah and before anybody comes here telling me im playing bronze…this is platinum 5, this shouldn’t be happening

11 Likes

Amen to that it is nothing but bots now

6 Likes

15 games today.

Literally 15 games against Mech Rogue one after the other with names like GoldHydra, RustyFish, DiamondBird or something very similar.

The bot problem in wild is absurd.

8 Likes

and the fact that some of those bots are just people that bought the account is even worst. i almost miss wild scam decks, this just feels like insanity

1 Like

Without those core classic carrying bots how would any of you rank up on the ladder?

lmao you can’t be serious, this game isn’t even hard. if you feel the need to spend your time trolling online i suggest you go touch grass.

yeah they were all in standard till the rotation, now they are playing the exact same mech rogue decks in wild. It’s really annoying and it literally sucks the fun out of the game becuase they all play the same deck.

You’re in plat, this was happening in Diamond… so all the way to diamond 5 it were account with names like Mightyowl stuff like that, and than from diamond 5 until legend it was faiferfaef. Then when I reached Legend it was actual players with a few bots here and there.

3 Likes

The worst part in my mind isn’t that I can’t beat the bot…I can. But currently 80-90% of my matches I auto concede because if I wanted to play against a computer/program I’d play adventures.

3 Likes