A long while ago, someone on this forum said

To me that the merger wouldn’t happen. That there was no way it would happen. Welp, I hope you see this and realize how dumb you were. It’s closing in a scant few hours from now. Never bet against Microsoft when it comes to regulator drama.

So this is how gaming dies.

With thunderous applause.

1 Like

Better Microsoft than Activision. If it were some indie dev with a good track record being bought up, I’d hate it. But Blizzard needs new management.

And if microsoft had said much about game quality, fixing the terrible workplace culture here, or the multitude of other issues plaguing this company, I might agree. Instead, since the announcement, all’s they made is a bunch of the usual DEI feel good kind of statements. Nothing about bringing value to customers and so on.

Given their track record on breaking promises (remember how windows 10 was “the last windows you’ll ever have to buy?”) and their severe drop in quality, handing the keys to the gaming kingdom to them doesn’t seem like a good idea.

This is trading one set of bad leaders for another.

Hmm, hope they cancel the patch the first hour so i can quit.

did they solve their own issues ? youve been in this forum for a while so you must know we found out about microsoft sexual harassment problem aroudn the same time as blizzard one

engage in pointless whataboutism to defend your current corporate overlords, while attacking your soon to be ones. It’s a great way to have them pull a tay on you, or at the very least, shelve your program in favor of a newer version.

Surprised you even bring that up, considering you called the victims of that situation “tools” in the past.

Are you actually admitting actiblizz did something wrong for once?