A levelheaded approach to DH dominance

Warblades should not have life steal. it makes no sense flavor wise and makes it too easy to survive the army aggression or to come back in the late game.

1 Like

You been sippin on that tard juice brah

This needs to be nerfed RIGHT AWAY. The first time in years that I am not excited about new meta. Such a joke what these decks can do. All the cancer lovers playing this new hero are just sad. I don’t want to even play it now.

Actually in my opinion the Battlefiend is one of The most broken cards in The class next to The skull and Antem, i mean, a 1 mana 2/2 that gains 1 attckk each Time u attack whike The Hero Power cost îs just 1 mana? What is that, a 3/2 în your first turn if you start with a coin, while you also deal 1 damage to the enemy or one of it s minions în your first turn?

1 Like

In that case, I advise you be grateful for the current DH dominance because in the future there’s going to be another class that will have a bigger dominance compared to DH.

Don’t worry, they got our money. Now the nerfs can start.

2 Likes

Fix this garbage class blizz. Most unfun time to play since beta. I cant even enjoy the new cards without getting stomped into the dirt. Next xpac ill wait to see what the forums look like before dropping any money.

I think you summed this up quite well, Lykotic.

dont care about wild 1day really paid 80 dollars for nothing new class play it now deamon hunter is nothing after nerf why even creat new class just to go back to the same hearthstone waste of 80 dollars for 1day
\

While I think your tone isn’t constructive you hit the nail on the head.
I don’t agree with all the nerfs but I’d like to draw everyone’s attention to Aldrachi Warblades.

(Lorewise aside my favorite weapon) often I’d use the first two swings to keep the board clear then stack my attack buffs topping up my health or go in for the kill.
Bringing the AWs down to two durability was a more then fair Nerf.

I love DH, it’s my favorite class both for lore and feel in HS and WoW.

But on that topic it feels like someone tried to make HS DH play exactly like WoW then tried to jury rig balance in after.
This while fun on paper isn’t helpful to real balance.

I don’t like having so much staying power early to mid game that I can plop down my demons and watch them squirm.

Worse still the few classes that can stand the pressure are exhausted.
I like Kyan, he’s well designed but I have 0 issues drawing him before the final push. My opponent should not be winded clearing my board with 3-9 health left EVERY GAME before I Coup de grâce.
It’s not that a DH shouldn’t win that way but every time?

Out of all the games I played (and I wasn’t even going hard to climb ladder) only two games countered me at every turn. Both times were my horrible draw and Mulligan coupled with a miss play.

Bottom line yes we should be nerfed but let’s do it constructively.
I’m not sure adjusting Mana values will help.

1 Like

Reading this has weirdly calmed me down. I’ve been playing the ENTIRE day for 2 days, varying from diamond 1 to 3 and never reaching legend. I realized (just as everyone else) how overpowered DH was, but I unfortunately don’t have enough dust to craft a deck. The hard truth that I wouldn’t swallow (until the moment I read this) is that it’s impossible to reach legend if you’re not playing Demon Hunter. I was feeling angry, unable and disappointed in myself; now I know for sure it’s not my fault. Just gonna wait for them to fix this and stay away meanwhile. Thanks for the post, man!

1 Like