A happier topic: your free cards

New month, new season, new free golden cards from last season’s ranked rewards.

What did RNGesus see fit to bless you with this month?

For me:

• Wartbringer (my second one, meh)
  • Arena Fanatic (again meh, but at least somewhat cute to look at)
  • Murloc Warleader (mmmmh, this has… potential…)
2 Likes

I got Vilebrood Skitterer, Goblin Bomb, and Annoy-o-Module for my EoM reward.

I hope they will apply the same fix they have for legendaries to epics. We don’t get a third one until we have all epics.

2 Likes

I’d be happy enough if they restricted it to golden versions: you don’t get triples of golden cards (i.e. you can open a third Warleader if you have two regulars and one golden, but if you have two golden versions of a given card you can’t get a third golden version).

In other words, if you craft a golden card, you don’t risk having the craft be for nothing a month later.

Not to say it wouldn’t be awesome if they did it for epics, but relatively recently a Blue stated in an AMA that there were (paraphrased) “no plans to extend the no duplicates rule to epics”

Golden Splitting Axe <3

Some other common stuff I forgot about.

Divine Hyhm (Priest Common) Good.
Lost Spirit (Neutral Common) Dusted.
Crowd Roaster (Neutral Epic) Ok lol.
Fancy Cardback I really liked this months.
An 10 dust for rank 4.

Overall quite happy. Only 1 dud card. An the epic I didn’t have any copies. Plus its a Dragon… an the next expansion is nothing but Dragons basically lol.

Treespeaker-yay! only had one of these and am currently missing a bunch of Druid Epics, actually want to build a Treant deck!

Soul of the Murloc- eh! Great if I want to annoy everyone by playing aggro Shaman for the last few days before expansion (but I don’t, no more Shaman please!), and lots of nice shiny Murloc tokens I guess.

Arcane Servant- meh! dust!

Actually a bit jealous, really love the idea of totem Shaman , and now you’ll have a board with a bunch of golden copies, nice!

1 Like

This month, I got:
Duel! (Epic)
Spiteful Smith (Common)
Tome of Intellect (Common)

Imgur

I’ve been looking for a 2nd copy of Duel! it’s one of the few epics from RoS I’m missing (now 46/52).

Got a golden Yogg’s Puzzle Box.

1 Like

I only ever get the 1 gold card. This month for me it was Flight Master.

How you include pictures?

I can’t paste links or pics.

Oh, I forgot all about the new month with BG’s.

Was rank 8 in wild, the Rare is just dust fodder, but gold Shadowstep and Frightened Flunky among the commons, happy enough with that.

I’ve got Crystalsong Portal - good card which I didn’t have

Vex crow - also don’t have but don’t think will go in my decks

Quartz Elemental - new for me, possibly might see play.

Basically you get a high enough “Trust Level” (which is pointlessly elaborate to do IMO)

See the first post here:

nothing.

i didn’t even do 5 matches this or the previous time…

Candletaker
Ticket Scalper
Worgen Abomination (this is my epic?)

Ah well, I’m not going to say no to free dust, and that Cake of the Dead card back looks delicious.

1 Like

Rank 5+ gold rewards:

Spectral Cutlass (finally, been wanting forever to get a copy of this)
EVIL Miscreant (5/5 card, disenchanted my other gold one back when it got nerfed)
Hunter weapon that summons a 1/1 locust with rush upon attacking.

In regards to gold rewards, this has been one of the best ones in a while.

2 Likes

Good haul! Congrats!