A few thoughts about the "mercenaries" mode

So, this is the end. The mercenaries are closing the regime. I want to write a little bit about what I think about this, as well as my opinion about the developers. I sincerely hope that they will see it. I think Blizzard is the most complete developers you can imagine. They have created a great, interesting mode. Without randomness, everything is in your hands. Playable without donation. There are many characters from TWO favorite universes. I believed that one day Starcraft would catch up, but alas. The regime had a HUGE scope for creativity, from joint raids by detachments, to large-scale PVP group by group. And what do our developers do? Nothing. All they do is donate packs and new characters. And the regime had a lot of disadvantages, starting with the grind, and ending with banal stagnation and bugs. The developers ignored it, but I loved the mode. To the last. Namely, until the moment when the “March of the Lich King” came out. Then many mercenaries broke down on mobile devices, it was impossible to enter. I wanted to play, I bombed the forums in order for the bug to be fixed. But I was not heard. The mercenaries then lost not only me, but also another part of the people who played on mobile devices. The developers again spat on it. And now what? They close the regime, which “did not meet their expectations”. But I’ll tell you what…they killed their own regime. With a careless attitude and an endless desire to earn without effort, they themselves destroyed the regime that they once represented with great pride. I hate you, Blizzard. That’s all I wanted to say.

1 Like