Hearthstone 2022 World Championship - Viewer’s Guide

Hearthstone 2022 World Championship - Viewer’s Guide

Hearthstone 2022 World Championship begins this weekend, starting December 16 at 12 am PST only on YouTube!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Let’s prepare for the most important event in the game!!! :stars:

The best of luck for all players, who will participate in this championship!!! :trophy: :gift:

1 Like

Remember when you could pick your World Champion for up to 6 packs (!?)
Now it’s only 2 packs.

3 Likes

If they don’t screw you to bump their view count.

Don’t get scammed!

Boycott all official streams until they give ALL packs owed!

3 Likes

You right. It feels really bad to finally watch a drop-enabled official stream, just for them to not actually give out drops or even address it.

I think I’ll pass this time.

6 Likes

2 packs is till 2 packs if is like the twitch one i have to remember to log in on my main region first because the packs go to the first region you log in with
almost miss the ones from the expansion reveal but it got bugged so they did another one across HS streamers !
then 2 from dk tourney
and 2 more with these 2 ones so will end up getting 6

I am just hoping to see at least one of my favorite hearthstone streamers in the tournament. Not sure what the qualifications look like, but I still want to have someone that I know to root for nonetheless. That was the biggest thing for me as I watched the death knight tournament from start to finish.

they don’t scam everyone out of them like so many times before.

1 Like

I won’t even watch for the drops, because after watching the awards haven’t come for 2 years already. broken youtube

4 Likes

Yet another Hearthstone esports event that I’ll miss most of. Feels bad man.

2 Likes

Why are none of the pro players playing Death Knight? Embarrassing!

2 Likes

nobody playing Death Knight? LMFAO :rofl:

2 Likes

I have my youtube account connected to my blizzard account, and I’ve had the stream open for the last 10+ hours. I haven’t got a single pack. It’s a scam.

11 Likes

Same, watched 4h as well, and still no pack.
I guess it’s gonna be delayed by a day or two like before, but damn that feels scammy, making people watch a few more hours “to be sure to get the drops” :confused:

7 Likes

I have watched the whole stream and no packs… Yes, it`s a shame that there are only 3 dominant classes in the meta and on the championship…

2 Likes

So, where are my drops. . . . ?

4 Likes

Linked my account, watched > 4 hours, no packs.

3 Likes

When will I get my drops? Watched 2h+ yesterday, nothing. 2h+ today nothing. wtf?

3 Likes

I tried to warn everyone: they will scam you just to bump their view counts.

Don’t get fooled again! Warn your friends and fellow gamers!

1 Like

At BEST, they delay the release of packs so people will watch more than the minimum hours/days because there’s no way on YT to track if you’ve viewed enough. At worst, they will say on Monday “oopsie, sorry the drops weren’t working, but if you watch again for LONGER we’ll give you some packs, Promise!”

Twitch is far superior bc you can easily tell when your drops are working and how long you have left. The YT drop system is completly player un-friendly.

3 Likes