Hearthstone 2022 World Championship - Viewer’s Guide

I swear you must sit on this forum 24/7 and wait for a post even slightly critical of Blizzard to jump in and shill for them. Ridiculous behavior.

4 Likes

Where are the free pack drops? Been watching for many hours nothing?

2 Likes

just as bad. Linking accounts, the whole bit only gets you ping ponged between two scummy companies about whose fault it is you got scammed.

I regret that I only have but one upvote to give.

1 Like

seems like youtube drop arent given right away like twitch drops are just in case make sure to check for news later
no idea why they do this like this on youtube ive read several posts on reddit saying it can take up to 3 days

i missed the expansion reveal but i got the packs anyway while watching other HS streams on twitch because something went wrong with the drops on the reveal stream so they a category wide drop with HS streamers on twitch later

Twitch at least lets you track how pack progress is going so you can tell if it’s working. With YT it’s just a hope and a prayer. But I agree Amazon/YT are both crappy mega companies.

Also, two full days of watching and still no packs on my account.

People have still been scammed with twitch, and neither company takes responsibility for people not getting their promised drops.

The only winning move is to boycott until they make everyone whole for YEARS of scammed drops they didn’t give.

You cheated us. I’ve watched over 10 hours and no packs yet. I’ve seen from when the game starts on 5pm KST. So I think you cheated us to gather more viewers to watch the Worlds. Shame on you.

2 Likes

what does your diamond icon on your youtube say ? (its left from share button)

it says connected. a lot of people aren’t getting the drop

2 Likes

on reddit i read it may have up to 3 days delay

ive seen this posted about this and previous youtube drops

I saw 24hours but either way it’s a ridiculous amount of time without communicating that it may take that long. Twitch is almost instantaneous

So errrrr, on their official rules (can’t post link, but you can find it on the full article link from main post)

5.NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION OF REWARDS:
Within 48 hours of the conclusion of each applicable Broadcast, and upon Sponsors’ (or Sponsors’ designee’s) determination of eligible participants, the applicable Rewards will be credited to the Battle.net account of persons who earned the Rewards per Section 4 above, subject to compliance with these Official Rules.

So, in like 4h, I should receive packs I guess? Otherwise even their rules are false…
Funny enough, instead of having ANYONE from blizzard saying “hey, rewards will come later, don’t worry about it”, we only have boreas telling us it’s been on reddit, so everything is fine :confused:

This really feels like yet another scammy practice from blizzard, this time to increase view count.
Imagine having the official “Viewer’s Guide” filled with comments about not receiving anything, and having no official answer… Ah wait, this is blizzard of course…

1 Like

Good game
Downgrasp etc

within is a keyword there. It shouldn’t take 48 hours. I’m not a fan of monopolies but microsoft really needs to pick em up and clean up their mess

Twitch is so much better than YouTube for drops. I’m fairly certain I have watched 4 hours, but still no pack.

1 Like

I have watched the 2022 World Championship for more than 8 hours on Day 1 and Day 2 on YouTube, but have not received any packs as reward for it. If they’re not awarded, that will be the last HS esports event I watched.

edit: The packs have finally been awarded, Monday, 3 days after Friday…

Watched all weekend haven’t seen any packs yet…

1 Like

No packs and it has been more than 48 hours, what is happening with that?

1 Like

The YT interface/UI for drops is horrible, I know people have had issues with Twitch but YT is way, way worse. As is, the delay makes it look like Blizz is waiting until after the weekend to send out drops to people watch extra hours of the streams to ensure they get the drops.

Twitch’s system/UI shows that it is possible to do it better.

1 Like

Same thing here, watched for 6+ hours on friday / saturday and got no packs yet.

1 Like