24.6.2 Patch Notes

24.6.2 Patch Notes

Patch 24.6.2 includes updates to Battlegrounds and Arena.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Really interesting to see new things of the game…

The little image at the end gives heavy kingdom rush vibes

The 24.6.2 patch broke Discover (Gorillabot, Jeweled Scarab…) and generate random card effects (getting nothing from Unstable Portal or Piloted Shredder deathrattle) in Arena.

… and i still can’t select my level 100 reward skin. Please fix it. :frowning:

15 Likes

Also no summon-cards work. Blizzard pls

Time is running low Blizzard. Please fix reward bug (hero skin) before the upcoming expansion. This bug has been in the game for weeks, and there has been several posts about it. Tickets have been opened (including myself) and nothing from Blizzard, or even a response to tickets. I understand you’ve got 2 major releases with OW2 and MW2, but c’mon its been weeks. :frowning:

9 Likes

Oh really?.. The arena does NOT work. Such a shame.

2 Likes

and i still can’t select my level 100 reward skin. Please fix it.

5 Likes

Llevo una semana sin recibir misiones semanales ni diarias abrĂ­ un ticket y nadie responde que rayos pasa?

1 Like

Please adress the wild quest mages issue we really could use a nerf on Grey Sage Parrot => Repeat the last spell you casted that costs 6 or more.

Infinite turns on turn 5-6 is zero fun and zero interction possible vs quest mages.

A thank you from us competitive wild players when this needed change is made.

I am sure you are all aware of a bug when claiming level 100 hero skin on the track.
Please could you provide an update, there’s no replies to open tickets, no replies in the blog or on Twitter. It’s enough to know that you are just “working on it”, but going silent is not the way please.

4 Likes

• [Added 11/8] The team is aware that some players are unable to claim the Hero Skin at the end of the Rewards Track. The issue is expected to be fixed in Patch 25.0, when players will be prompted to make their Hero Skin selection upon login. All other rewards can be claimed normally and will be automatically granted with Rewards Track swap if not claimed by that time.

Looks like it won’t get fixed this month. It also looks like Blizzard has deactivated Arena because of the Discover pool not functioning. I’ve already had such fun facing only 5 classes the entire day (Priest, Druid, Mage, Warlock and Rogue… not a SINGLE Warrior or Shaman, and only 2 Demon Hunters and 3 Hunters… talk about variety.) I guess it’s time for a break for a few weeks.

2 Likes

Rattlegore in Mercenaries doesn’t have a single bounty that grant it coin.

Just replace one of the many redundant reward from the last bounties.

Seriously it’s not hard to fix.

another patch another failed opportunity to remove pay to win from battlegrounds. game remains uninstalled. till next time boys.

1 Like

me too, please fix it ASAP.

1 Like

Would have been nice to inform BG player that twin summoning does not further work with Khadgar. Always a pleasure to discover it in the middle of a game where you focus your strategy on this particular interraction.

It was maybe such a minor change that it didn’t deserve any comment in the patch note.

2 Likes

Seriously, why do you make changes like kadgar evil twin without letting the community know? That is such a lame thing to do… Everyone knows it was a broken interaction in the game, but it was there. Then when they have the opportunity to try it out, poof you changed it again and didn’t inform anyone. If you’re going to make a major change to a known strategy, especially after just recently changing the interaction in the other direction, you need to inform the community in the patch notes… That is so aggravating!

3 Likes

It’s been days that I don’t receive daily and weekly missions when they can fix it also I’m wasting time to get gold through rewards

1 Like

Seems like the hero skin issue gets offered to us on the next expansion upon log in. Does that mean we loose the bonus rewards? I wouldnt think so.