24.0.3 Patch Notes

24.0.3 Patch Notes

Patch 24.0.3, launching today, includes adjustments to Standard, Wild, Battlegrounds, and Duels, as well as a couple bug fixes!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Nothing to fix Kidnap, literally helping the enemy by giving them their battle cry back for another round in this meta?

7 Likes

I approve… and 20 other characters…

I play paladin since the start of the game and this patch is an absolute shame as the team 5 do to this class year after year.
Shame on you team 5.
“Hey paladin’s player, gtfo lamao”. team 5

Nice to see secret is still just a meme. /s

1 Like

C’mon nothing about quest mage in wild?! that deck is the definition of Cancer and needs to be deleted.

wild is not supposed to get balances changes mate

4 Likes

Yeah. Ridiculous. As if we hadn’t say it loud and clear (not that it wasn’t obvious).

Looking forward to playing the changes, hopefully it’s enough to see more variety on ladder. Suspect Maiev skin has a typo in one of its emotes btw, might want to fix that at some point.

1 Like

What about Denathrius ??? We need nerf NOW !

5 Likes

agreed, they did say they wanted to make changes for wild, but only celestial alignment was touched.

NERF the Hunter quest…make them use 3 spells per/step

5 Likes

It’s druidestone extension after extension.
Insane power lvl again and again.

1 Like

We hear you. Guff: Set your maximum Mana to 20. Gain a Mana Crystal. Draw a card. Immune to nerf

10 Likes

Booooooooooooooooooo

and yes, I’m booing you. Apparently I need a complete sentence? Here. Boo at you and boo at these changes.

I wasn’t sure I even wanted to read on from the first line about being happy with Implock. I wish I had just walked away at that point. This doesn’t tackle anything problematic. How about doing something about every game that runs a blink of an eye too long ending in someone 1-2-3ing you with Bran, Kael’thas and Danethrius? How about not getting blasted out of the universe by that idiotic Hunter questline? How about giving the game just a sliver of enjoyability back? The last year has been so painful… Do you guys even know what you’re doing or are you just rolling dice on what cards to change?

6 Likes

Nothing about Denathrius? Very strange, this card is utterly frustrating, especially in combo with Bran & Kael.
The rest seems legit.

3 Likes

two changes that affected climbing in WILD mode greatly are druid and rogue nerfs. GOOD.

Nice bigotry, Sheldor, but Team 5 was terrible at balance patches. Those purple haired LGBTQ+ kids that you seem to have an issue with are doing much better at keeping the game balanced than Team 5 ever did.

1 Like

Nice problem decks untouched and the rest buffed… gonna see how this circus plays put

1 Like