24.0.3 Patch Notes

you are clearly mistaken. and you also are a throwaway account. so i wont even waste my time explaining to you why you are wrong! heck you prob never even played when the game was new. are you one of them?!!! trying to self pat on the back for your terrible job? this hearthstone team is doing a TERRIBLE JOB at listening to feedback and at balancing. the powercreep is so big that its not even the same game anymore. but keep at it there other games i can play when this one dies lol

3 Likes

and my issue with them is they ruined a decent game. and made everything about said game cringe!!! they even force content creator to be just as cringy when they do cards reveals! i used to look foward to new announcements videos. now i cant even watch more than 30 seconds of it! but to each their own lol! Also pls explain to me whats bigoted about it? they DO HAVE PURPLE HAIR!!! you dont wanna be called purple haired? dont have purple hair? lol

1 Like

I’m so depressed. Can’t believe we will continue to be destroyed by Denathrius over and over.
The changes are cool but removing this horrible card from the game was the only nerf I really wanted.

2 Likes

Dev Comment: “We saw priests were in 6th place, so we buffed the classes in 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. LOL @ priests.”

6 Likes

It’s a shame to see the game I love and spend money treated like this druids can have 15 mana when I am at 7 (balance) it’s just 1600 just need guv and rng circus mage can do whatever macaw and denathrius it’s just hilarious sack secret for rogue it’s the worst secret ever quest hunter it’s ridiculous just nerf them you will give 1600 dust and Finally imp warlock nothing else just do something

2 Likes

I love this game seriously but sorry I can’t anymore warrior is dead completely dh it’s a shame just do something THATS the big balance???seriously?

Unbelievable how much whinging you lot are doing and the patch hasnt even had time to change the meta yet.
Here is what i hear when i read the comments “boo hoo i m too inexperienced to play around said card, you need to nerf said card while buffing all my personal favorite cards cry cry etc etc”
Get good noobs

BG … You forgot one additional minion in the patch note.

Saw a 8/8 tier 6
gain an armor when you play an elemental for each elemental in play.

An old minion returning but forgot it’s name. (Ghor something like that)

if you dont understand that they skipped the biggest offenders i cant help you!!! you are beyond helping. everyone on this forum prob is legend. we know what we talking about lol. no one is asking to get their favorite cards buffed. we asking for the devs to finally do their job and fix the biggest offenders like guff and brann/denatrius, AND you talk about playing around things. how do you play around a turn 9 otk? when druid have all the tools in the game to make the game last this long! you are clueless and i feel sad for you! mental gymnastics at its finest lol

2 Likes

garr from molten core??

How’s Impending Catastrophe untouched? “2 mana draw cards until your hand is full”

1 Like

Corrected the text on two of Brightwing’s Mercenary Abilities.

Can anyone point out which other ability has been amended?

1 Like

First and foremost, the dust for any of the wild seed cards is not giving full refund.

Second, it’s weird to me what was nerfed and what wasn’t. Impending Catastrophe is a much higher offender to why Imp Warlock is pretty darn broken. It’s, except in rare cases when drawn when too decking after a board clear, at a minimum 2 mana draw 3-4 while quite often 2 mana draw 5-7. There are now 5 distinct, single card ways to put 3-7 into play many of which can immediately be followed up on with Catastrophe as early as turn 6. That’s nuts.

The shaman nerf makes sense, the hunter nerf makes some sense but it feels less important, and then the imp deck nerf shaved a single 1/1 off the effect? Mage didn’t get touched at all? Just weird.

Also Brann in Standard with Denathrius and Sinstrider feels like the developer team was trying to make this too much of a thing. Denathrius is a free legendary which makes things feel less bad I guess, but the guy is slotting into decks in standard, wild and duels all over the place as either an OTK target or just a value bonus win-con. When aggro decks and mid range decks are throwing in a 10 mana legend and there are multiple decks with either Guff or the Brann/Sinstrider thing looking to nuke the enemy for 20-80 life tapping damage that should be considered a warning sign. People complained about cards like cthun original and mecha as too guaranteed an OTK, but this guy feels even easier to OTK with than original cthun and definitely more value playable than mecha. A 10/10 for 10 with life steal that battle cries and wipes opponent’s board, pings their face a bit and gives you a Reno effect is pretty nuts even when he isn’t straight up OTK.

1 Like

Seriously? No Guff nerf!? Make it cost 10 mana or remove it!

Grey Sage Parrot 6 Mana 4/5 Battlecry : Repeat the last spell you’ve cast that costs (5) or more.

===> Grey Sage Parrot 6 Mana 4/5 Battlecry : Repeat the last spell you’ve cast that costs (6) or more.

Guff hero 5 mana => 6 mana
Neptulon Ban
=> Wild saved.

1 Like

I would argue the rogue nerf is more about wild.

You would have done better to nerf the frost mages in the duel mode, a real pain!

As soon as they have the ability “summon a 3/6 elemental at the end of the turn if you cast an ice spell”, the game is folded: freeze / elemental / control / freeze / elemental / control / freeze / elemental / control (x 595 turns) without being able to play on my side then victory for the ice mage.

Long live interactivity!

How did these idiots not address Prince Denathrius?

Overall, the nerfs hits the main targets and it’s nice to see some buffs for the underdogs. The hot topic is Wildheart Guff dodging the nerf bat. I can only assume these new changes were based on intense playtesting and perhaps Guff was OK to be left alone?
I appreciate the buffs for the underdogs. Hopefully, the fighter classes will see more play.

Can’t help but notice guff is banned in duels. While the change in itself is slightly welcome, it would have been nice to know this before chosing to pay entry and chosing druid.

It would be nice if this was mentioned in the patch notes… ._.

2 Likes