22.4.3 Patch Notes

22.4.3 Patch Notes

Patch 22.4.3 brings balance changes to Battlegrounds and Standard.

View Full Article

2 Likes

For the past 4 WEEKS the tavern brawl on PC has not shown any description of what the brawl is. It has not been added to any known issues list or even commented on by a Blue as far as I can tell.

11 Likes

Why was there a need to nerf the worst buddy in the game? Monstrosity is extremely weak as is and now he is a tier 4 buddy with +2 health… At least give him that he keeps 1/4th of the stats permanently or something…

7 Likes

We are adjusting Kazakusan

We get 1600 dust, right?

we get 1600 dust right?

13 Likes

Am I missing something? I’m pretty sure the fine print that says The cards listed above will be eligible for a full dust refund for 2 weeks after the 22.4.3 patch goes live. includes Kazakusan. Him, and SI:Smuggler.

7 Likes

I was only memeing around :joy:

But until I see that it’s really eligible for a refund, I stay with the doubt that they made a mistake

I think it’s a strong nerf to kazakusan. Loved using locust. But it was very powerful.

Druid players might not like this.

Druid players will have a lot more to complain about with the upcoming rotation.

4 Likes

Blizzard please SPLIT OR TAG the “Bug Fixes & Game Improvements” by gamemode. It’s very annoying. Do you realize there is a “Mysterybox (from the Wheel of Yogg-Saron)” also in STANDARD (as many other duplicate names)?

5 Likes

There is an error in the “New” SI:7 Smuggler text: “OTHER” is omitted (it’s ok in the picture).

It’s also consistently inconsistent that the updated SI:7 Informant text doesn’t uses the same format than the updated SI:7 Smuggler (so you can keep track of the bonus).

Not much to see here.

1 Like

There is an error with Faceless Manipulator where it does not properly copy all of the effects of any minion affected by Gnomish Army Knife (Kazakusan treasure). You may get 2 or 3 effects but not the entire 7 effect package.

Is Rustwix + Phylactery interaction really not getting fixed?? My boy only has a couple of weeks left in standard…

1 Like

The real issue with Kazukasan is that the rewards are too consistent. You play it, you get super dupper strong cards.

Please, consider shuffling treasure into your decks, or reducing the number for cart to 5 instead of 10!

Locusts gone

"They did it those crazy …s did it "

please ignroe suggestions like this one

suggestions aimed to make cards unplayable can be safely ignored
thx

So basicly no difference for Kaz as Locusts was not the only problem.

If this were wod in wow, this would be the useless twitter patch.

On the plus side, at least this patch wasn’t hyped as “SOMETHING BIG IS COMING, YOU WILL BE TOTALLY UNPREPARED FOR THE AWESOMENESS OF EVERYTHING IN THIS MAJOR CONTENT PATCH!!!111!!!”

They already do shuffle into your deck, replacing what’s there, then you draw them at random after selecting the treasures.

MAXIMUM IRONY!

1 Like

Fix the arena please, you broke the chance of getting epic cards again

2 Likes

Kaz nerf: at least it was something…
Annoyo is still the busted card in my opinion.