22.4.3 Patch Notes

I see two very annoying bugs since Onyxia’s Lair launched:

1. Collection manager consistently shows “new” cards, no matter how many times I clear them. Client restart resets everything back to new. Reinstall doesn’t make a difference.
  2. Gameplay achievements for Alterac Valley always shows 2 unclaimed items. There is nothing to claim however. Went into every single achievement and didn’t find anything “hiding”.
14 Likes

An interesting change to SI:7 Smuggler - it didn’t strike me as a worthy candidate for any adjustment, in my honest opinion. As for Kazakus, I don’t see the nerf as being overly impactful (there may be some room for debate that it’s a minor buff); I think the phrasing should’ve been the focus - the “requirement” of only dragons in one’s deck is reliably met when there are no dragons or there are few to no cards left in the late game. I’ve previously stated I feel it should be like a “start of game” check to at least ensure there’s one other dragon in the deck - may not be substantial, but at least it would bring him more in line with the description.

On a slightly different, but semi-related note: I noticed the shop has some new bundles that weren’t mentioned. Maybe because they came out separate from the update? Anyway, I’ll admit they’re tempting, but wish they had cheaper versions available. Then there’s the whole dust incident - still no satisfactory remedy there, in my opinion - so bit hard to justify; admittedly, my own personal stand was to not outright purchase the miniset (opted to buy it with gold instead of money), and passed on the golden set to boot, so have held to that, but the whole incident still left a bit of a lingering bitter feeling - considering all that, and the fact I’m missing only a couple decent cards from the year that’s about to rotate out, I’ll give 'em a pass!

jfc, still no fix on the achievements/collection display bugs??

2 Likes

If they haven’t done it for years, why do it now? It’s not like they actually want players to know if they’re messing with the collections or anything…

No updates on Arena?.. Epic bug is still in affect, and there are a few dragons that should still be banned, at least from the discover pool…

1 Like

thats a minor bug

i forgot to check again was rustiwix+phylactery bug fixed? havent checked in a long time

That’s getting fixed next patch on the 8th.

-Valas

Has this update been postponed? I just recently launched the game, and nothing has changed. Any information that can be provided would be appreciated! :slight_smile:

I think they push the updates at 11 am PT. Or is it earlier, I can never remember.

Supposed to be 10:00am PST (unless they’ve recently changed that), which is 1:00pm EST. It’s now 1:48pm for me, so that’s why I was wondering. :open_mouth:

Nearly a half hour later (past 11:00am PST now), and still no update. Guessing it must have been delayed, but I don’t see anything official stating as such yet.

1 Like

Hearthstone: siamat battlecry is not triggering with Shudderwock. Has been on going for 2 months now. Please fix.

Jesus. Wagtoggle’s and Lich’s buddies seem terrible now, or am I missing something?

Oh, looks like the update finally rolled out sometime recently - guessing maybe around 1:00pm PST? Little late, but, as the saying goes, better than never! :smiley:

Seems fair. Good job.

Welcome to Video Games Devs

• Does your “update” improve the game?
  • Does your “update” actual improve the game?
  • How many will be fired because terrible “updates” are bleeding this company dry?
1 Like

Товарищи разработчики, почему карту Контрабандистка нельзя распылить за свою стоимость?! Это же нерф карты!

Still no fix or even acknowledgement of the duels achievements and the general achievement notifcation bugs?

1 Like

thanks for killing togwaggle. do you people have any idea what a reasonable nerf is?

The nerfs are completely unreasonable. Yes, she was a boring 2nd place hero, just as Lich Baz’Hial turned out to be, but now they’re boring heroes that don’t even get the second place, ha-ha.
Came here after I’ve picked Wagtoggle and noticed some extra text on her buddy.

The funniest thing is that I’ve just sold the golden buddy because it’s so useless. The golden buddy depletes it’s limit after you play just one minion.
Because the golden buddy still has “2 left this turn” text, and the buddy triggers the hero power twice.

1 Like

It’s the Druid Growth Crystal that’s too powerful, not Kazakusan.
Obviously you didn’t care