22.2.2 Patch Notes

22.2.2 Patch Notes

Patch 22.2.2 brings balance changes to Battlegrounds and Duels, bug fixes, and more!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Can you give us a real reason why you remove Archdruid Hamuul from the Pole?

8 Likes

and the miniset? and vandar diamond?

9 Likes

Was patch 22.2.1 even released? So weird…

Спасибо большое Blizzard, очень рад новым изменениям! :slight_smile:

44 Likes

The X.X.X patches aren’t always sequential. Sometimes numbers are skipped. Just a thing that happens

Бог ты мой, ну возьмите не только статистику ,а наймите людей пусть поиграют пару месяцев , они вам и выкатят нормальную обнову. =)

Rustwix + phylactery fix when?

7 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: - отдел статистики Blizzard entertainment

Спасибо большое Blizzard,но не могли бы вы изменить таверну компаньона стража леса Ому с четвертой на третью

Sometimes some patch version numbers get used for stuff like hotfixes as was the case for this last update where they hotfixed stuff. Sometimes you start working on a certain version and before you get to publish it, you gotta fix a bug that showed up inbetween and push a new one instead

0 changes to Bru’kan.
0 changes to Poison tribes.
0 changes to beasts.

lol

5 Likes

wow. i guess they really didn’t know what they’re doing if two thirds of the buddies already need changed. pitiful

4 Likes

Tomorrow Classic Mode will be one year old! It’s time to add naxx, GvG and Blackrock Mountain here. Everyone is waiting for this!

Didnt see a bug fix for duells.
I cant do the workarrond on mobile or on the pc
Pleasee just give the people the reward without that key clicking thing

4 Likes

I’m clueless here, but they changed the tavern tier on a lot of buddies. What difference does the tavern tier make?

1 Like

Хэллоу, Майкрософт. А можно уже этому балансёру выдать заслуженного пинка под задницу ? Игра и так застрелена скриптами, так еще и имба героев не трогают, а героев на котором сложно попасть в топы режут сразу. Баланс был проведён по принципу: те герои которые зверски голдфишно хайроллят мы не трогаем, а на тех что надо подумать зарезать так чтоб никто не пикал.

1 Like

The progress bar takes longer to fill for higher tavern tier buddies.

Also just to state the obvious, the buddy minion will hit face for one more damage.

1 Like

Can you remove buddies system? Its the worst thing I’ve seen

4 Likes