Hearthstone Celebrates Lunar New Year!

Hearthstone Celebrates Lunar New Year!

Lunar New Year brings new quests, a fan favorite tavern brawl, and new thematic cosmetics!

View Full Article

1 Like

This Wednesday all players will celebrate the Lunar New Year!!! So many novelties are waiting us!!! :tiger:

1. We have an amazing opportunity to have some card packs from last expansions from Year of the Gryphon!!! Tomorrow we will start to complete a Legendary Quest Chain!!! :stars:
  2. I found a new wonderful bartender - Elder Starsong!!! She looks so charming and fascinating!!! :star_struck:
  3. I was very amazed with new Three Kingdoms themed Battlegrounds heroes skins!!! They look so festively and cheerfully!!! :sparkler:

I really want to get new cosmetic skins in my collection!!! :gift:

Thank You for long-awaited heroes!!! I will buy them!!! :dizzy:

Well, as was in Zeddy’s video, all other games get some discounts, great offers, and so on. We at the same time, get a great card back and some skins :clown_face:

It is just sad, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

2 Likes

i made a bug report. I’m gonna say it here too.
stuck on resume after rage quitting on my 3rd loss in duels. please tell me this is being addressed.
there’s a fix online about using android bluestacks and spam clicking the center screen to make it go past the duels cover art but its a jury rigged solution that dosnt work all the time.

2 Likes

Didn’t allow Hearthstone to access my Google Drive.

Don’t use google. Problem solved??

Dear Team 5!!!

Thank You for another elaborated idea about limited event for Mercenaries, which I offered on December 21 in topic “Ideas for Blizzard (Free Your Mind Hack-A-Thon Traditionsand)” (“Community Discussion”), which You added in the Patch 22.4, launched on February 15! :+1:

I was very happy that day, when I saw the special limited event for Mercenaries! It was the biggest surprise for me! I’m very proud of your team and I want to help to make a game the best in the world! :trophy:

Wish You a good luck and more creative ideas!!! :milky_way:

Spammy necro is spammy necro.