22.0 Patch Notes

22.0 Patch Notes

This patch prepares the Tavern for Fractured in Alterac Valley and introduces updates for Mercenaries, Battlegrounds, Duels, and Arena.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Is this some sort of joke?

6 Likes

I don’t think this can be further from april fools…

3 Likes

How about an update where are you tell us something good

Ah yes looks like extreme aggro stays on the menu boys. Delete the expansion

9 Likes

Alright, new Mercenaries.
Good to see Valeera is finally here as well.
Trigore seems interesting. More beasts is nice, but not sure how quickly they will get killed with their 3rd ability.
Admiral having the ability to make allies with slow speed go at speed 2 seems really good.
Seeing some attack stealing abilities with Vanessa is interesting.

1 Like

An entire patch without addressing any of the issues that are happening in Ranked Hearthstone.

That’s pretty impressive.

Not in a good way, mind you.

5 Likes

are you fkin sh***ig me?

2 Likes

These patch notes scream out: We are not listening to you!

11 Likes

And the missions continue? incredible

1 Like

There’s nothing in the notes about United in Stormwind achievements no longer awarding xp. Does that mean you are giving us more time to complete the achievements, since the mini-set was released so recently? It took 3 weeks to save up 2000g for the mini-set, so I’ve had the cards less than a week and I’m really hoping to have more time to finish those achievements. Or have you decided to let those achievements reward xp forever? I always thought that would be a good way to give new players a fun catch-up mechanic.

5 Likes

Not sure what people are complaining about, this all sounds great to me. Obviously we’ll see some bigger changes when the expansion releases.

Thanks for including Valeera in the standard pass… Still waiting on some dragon Mercs though, Blizz!!

5 Likes

As a general rule they do not include Constructed balance changes in an Expansion patch.

7 Likes

Playing Zephrys the Great crashes the game A LOT and he’s one of the most popular cards in Wild.

It’s beyond frustrating at this point, so, please, look into it.

7 Likes

How about explaining what Honorable Kill and Objective cards are?

2 Likes

Have a look at this. It was released 2 weeks ago.

2 Likes

? its the expansion release patch note …whats wrong with you?

3 Likes

Imagine expecting balance changes a week before or during the release of a new expansion. Git Gud.

1 Like

Thanks, I guessed I missed those earlier notes.

seems zeddy and other streamers been telling their viewers blizzard had surprise balance changes on this patch

now posters like him are angry because blizzard didnt do what some people who dont work there said they were going to do…

2 Likes