21.6 Patch Notes

21.6 Patch Notes

Patch 21.6 brings updates to all game modes, including special events, new Mercenaries, and the United in Stormwind Mini-Set!

View Full Article

3 Likes

RegisKillbin is done with mercenaries and summed up well why in his last video; until there’s a good change that doesn’t include wallets and I’m done and you should be too.

8 Likes

And what about Tyrantus? the spell inmunity is on again?

4 Likes

Already fixed:

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

“Updates to all game modes” - but where are the updates to the main game (you know, Hearthstone…) ? Have I missed them ?

8 Likes

Soooo not a single buff farm at merc. Only adding more things to grind. I just wonder if they rly get money what they want from that mode.

If yes good for them. If not their disicion makters have to be retarded.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to play the game since downloading Mercs on my iPhone. Any chance this update fixes the existing iOS glitch preventing app usage?

IIRC it was only a visual bug, and he still had his spell immunity powers all along

Will u add something valuable to mercenaries? Maybe arena/draft or gold rewards for doing missions? We can only spend gold playing the mode.

1 Like

Don’t know if it’s been fixed yet but if you have Highlord Fordragon on board and play Lady Prestor, he triggers for every creature that had divine shield in your deck

1 Like

Doesn’t fix anything. The majority of my matches lately have been people conceding during Merc selection prior to turn 1.

The fix would be to not allow the option to concede UNTIL at least 1 Merc is lost.

They need to stop making changes that only serve to hurt legit players. This is why, after less than a month, Mercenaries is ready for last rights.

1 Like

There are 35 new cards for the main game? Not sure how you missed that.

2 Likes

These patches notes scream “We don’t care or listen”.

They added more things to buy and made changes to modes that only serve to turn profits.

3 Likes

You posts literally scream: “nothing will satisfy me and I hate your game and company but I keep using your products and posting on the forums even though I have nothing of value to contribute.”

7 Likes

Instead of buffing a weapon treasure, they should stop offering it to a weaponless classes. Every time I play spell priest, I get a weapon treasure and 2 minion treasures. It is so reliable it can’t be random.

1 Like

I thought a dev mentioned Pursuit of Justice being looked at for adjusting. Quest Paladin could really use some love and all.

It looks like a good patch. Duels gets new stuff. Battlegrounds gets new stuff. Miniset incoming. Plus they’re fixing bugs.

I can only rate this patch four fish out of five because of one oversight. The new murloc is a caster. Give us a murloc protector!

6 Likes

I am sorry but you have a problem. They did what people were asking for and you complain that your opponents can still CONCEDE? No buddy, you are bsing, there is NO WAY that MOST of your matches were being conceded BEFORE TURN 1.

They listened and acted on what people wanted, you are just being pathetic trying to find something to whine about.

4 Likes

how are people being able to win trade if the onewinning doesnt get any rewards can you explain that ?