7 days and Still can't play dalaran heist..... And counting

I think this now qualifies as a defective product and I want a refund. I’ve not been able to play this since the day it launched

3 Likes

Posting here is not a place to get a refund or a place to get help when not even giving info on whats going on. Go make a support ticket.

If you want help from random people on the forums at least say what the issue is people might have a fix never know. But just posing to say you want a refund dose literally nothing. The people that can give a refund cant do anything from seeing a thread only can via talking to you in a support ticket. Esp when your the only person I have seen even having issues to get in assume that is the issue.

1 Like

You say I’m the only person with this issue?

You’ve e not looked at the single player, bug thread, or support threads have you

I’ve paid for a a product that is broken. I’m fully entitled to a refund

Then contact support and ask for a refund, this is a community forum. We can’t give you a refund, so there is literally no reason for you to post this here.

1 Like

But this issue still persists so its relevant to be posted, jog on with your white knighting and stop deflecting from this broken single player

Relevant to post the issue yes.

You did not post the issue thou. You posted for a refund witch is not relevant. No person here can help you get a refund only a support ticket can.

If as said you posted what the issue was than there would be something to talk about and mabye someone might have a soultion but you have yet to say what your problem even is.

Dose the game crash when you try to log in dose the screen lock up. Is there no sound. You have given no info what so ever other than you cant play witch really says nothing. As cant play can mean many many things. Info such as is it limited to this adventure and exactly what happens when you try to play is key to start a relevant discussion something you did not provide.

As such your post is not relvent to be posted it is a waste of space asking for a refund in the wrong area.

As for you being the only one with the issue at this point we can only assume you are given you have yet to describe the issue so no way to find out if you are not. If you have seen other threads of this already you should be posting there to pool your info and get a fix vs making a thread with no info in the wrong area asking for a refund of people that have NOTHING to do with giving refunds.

You being entitled to a refund or not is meaningless here and has NOTHING to do with what was said. All the was said is you are in the wrong spot to ask for a refund as the fourm has nothing to do with granting refunds.

As said go make a support ticket. Or make a relvent post that give people enough info to even know what your talking about. OR better make it in the correct area of the fourm (bug reports) where people that know whats going on are there to help.

2 Likes

I can’t play the game… What else do you want me to say?

I press play and nothing happens… Its now been this way for 5 days

I take you point about the refund but the fact remains that the single player mode that I’ve just paid £17 for doesn’t work

There’s a post also in bug forums and technical support as I’ve already stated

Soooooooo, you are posting a brief rant hoping that other angry people will join you in trashing Blizzard & the new adventure? And people aren’t having it?

Well…

Welcome to the free world. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if the HUGE 3 people other than me in this thread have even purchased the dalaran heist

It’s quite a big issue that blizzard have done naff all to rectify

Keep white knighting though it’s pure entertainment how people will literally defend anything

1 Like

I have also been unable to play for almost a week

2 Likes

Update your hearthstone apps?

Bring this over to technical section they will help you. I will give you a list of troubleshooting to try. There’s a lot of them and may take time. Rushing it will not help the results that is need for fixing your situation. Note these are from blizzard support and it will be trail/error.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/search?q=troubleshooting&g=hearthstone&page=1

unrelated question but is your name karen?

Yeah tried all that my game updated today with the nerfs and unlocking chapter 3 but my game is still still stuck on the character page where I can only press play and stare at the screen

Yes they have done nothing… other than this whole support thread where they have been working on it for the last week.

5 days ago they said they knew what the problem was… They’ve posted twice since asking people what the problem is… Doesn’t sound very reassuring to me now I’ve been unable to play a game I’ve paid for for 7 days this is an utter shambles

Agreed. Total lack of communication is very disappointing

1 Like

I have the same problem. I started Solo game and when i press Play , nothing happens , And this already going for 2 days

That isn’t at all what they said. The second to last post said that they know of two things causing the problem and they fixed one and are working on fixing the other. The last post says that they are still working on fixing it. No where in either of those posts are they asking people what the problem is.