Prepare for Mercenaries—Coming October 12!

Prepare for Mercenaries—Coming October 12!

Come learn all about Hearthstone’s newest game mode!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Всем добрый день ребзи. Я конечно понимаю,что все молодцы и хотят оплату за свою работу. НО выкатить сырой гринд(пве) с маленькой капельпой пвп режим и сходу запросить донат в 7к рашки,тут мое уважение конечно. Сейчас все будут кричать,что донатить необязательно, об этом вы расскажите в школе. Я покупаю все предзаказы,портреты,скины и тд я могу на это заработать. НО это игра 6+ ало,за последний месяц донат на 14к и сейчас на 7к подвезли. А не сильно жирно ли для free2play игры?

9 Likes

They barely show game play.

“Pre-purchase” button is nice and big though.

25 Likes

Еще один клевый режим, в который я не буду играть. Спасибо.

2 Likes

How else are they going to push you towards their newest lootboxes.

6 Likes

Asking for money right before China bans minors for playing for more than 3 hours a week. Shameful.

9 Likes

Zero chance of spending anymore $ on this game with the state of wild and standard right now

13 Likes

i swore off paying any more money to blizzard in 2019 with the “free hongkong” silencing, if its free to play i might play but i sure as hell am not going to preorder anything from this company anytime soon

5 Likes

Maybe fix wild, standard, duels, and arena before shoving the mother of all cash grab game modes down our throats? Does that idea get brought up during your round tables or are you guys just executing corporate orders from now on?

18 Likes

so minors in china have credit cards and a lot of money to spend

2 Likes

Who thought this was a good idea? First. The reveal was terrible. After watching it twice I still have no clue how the game will work. It seems overly complicated and poorly thought out. Second, what moron say the prices for these packs? I can buy several aaa games or some packs for A GAME MODE in a game that is already too expensive. What a joke.

25 Likes

dead on arrival mode… what the actual hell?

7 Likes

It looks to be free to play, and it’s not ranked standard. Maybe it has a chance to be somewhat popular.

1 Like

Looks fun, can’t wait to try it out!

2 Likes

I miss the Blizzard of old. Activision really has killed them. Would be nice if they cared about their long time American fans half as much as they care about their new chinese masters. But they are no different than all the big corporations now, gotta get that chinese money. Blizzard will go down just like marvel and disney chasing those asian dreams and then wonder why America doesn’t support them anymore.

15 Likes

Согласен, цены конские. На эти суммы можно набрать полноценных игр от которых получишь массу новых впечатлений.

1 Like

You can try it out by playing any number of mobile games with the exact same gameplay.
Personally I’d go with ‘Marvel - Conquest of Champions’ or ‘Star Wars - Galaxy of Heroes’, but you can choose whatever flavour you’d prefer.

4 Likes

blizzard, players have been BEGGING for tournament mode for YEARS what the actual heck dude???

do you even listen to your customers?!?!?!

12 Likes

I will spend money once these new questlines are fixed because they are so broken both in standard and in wild.As a control player the current state of this game makes me to quit this game

6 Likes

Yea yea, prepare your wallet…There is another pre-purchase to screw f2players again.

4 Likes