Tune in on August 31 for the Mercenaries Showcase

Tune in on August 31 for the Mercenaries Showcase

Learn all about Mercenaries, Hearthstone’s next big game mode!

View Full Article

4 Likes

I am soooo excited for this mode! I hope that single player will give experience equal to playing against other players!

5 Likes

A new mode, I’m excited to see what this is all about.

1 Like

Ohhh man, this will be my favorite mode. I can’t wait for RPG progression in my very favorite game.

3 Likes

Why do you not fix your game before you launch the next Disney movie?

9 Likes

Blizzard please put this on hold and fix your game, Before you release more broken, unfun content!!
If it wasn’t for my collection and the achievement’s, I would of stopped playing.
But I guess I’m trying to look for the light at the end of the tunnel, like I did with SC2 and look what happened to that!
You destroyed it by releasing broken units. Can any one else see a Patten lol
“Not enough testing”
Maybe I should of learnt by now lol…….silly me.

3 Likes

It would be really cool if for events like these and the esports version of hearthstone there was an “add to calendar” button.

2 Likes

Omg, this sounds amazing. I’m really excited and I can’t wait <3 <3 <3 I stopped playing after Warlords, but Hearthstone gives me the Warcraft fix I crave and I have never stopped playing since Beta. Thank you for keeping this game alive and fun.

2 Likes

請問有更詳細的連結Twitch教學嗎?
不確定是否連結到了,怕沒領到卡包

戰場一直斷線爛得要死 到底要不要修 能抓牌的都抓不了最後打不贏

可试试这个:

> https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000066385

Very keen to learn about the new mode, but it’s a bit of a kick in the teeth that I need to watch Twitch for half an hour between 1:30am and 3:00am in my timezone, if I want to get some free gift packs. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Imagine adding fancy headlights onto your car-wreck. yeah. no thanks!

1 Like

When is Bill Cosby coming to the battlegrounds?

3 Likes

To be fair, it’s not just your time zone that gets screwed. 8:30 -10:00 AM is when many people are working. But I agree. I get this is because the merc reveal at 9 AM, but it’s still an oddly specific window for drops. One and a half hours on a tuesday morning isn’t very flexible, even if it only takes 15 minutes per drop. Not very convenient.

As if the stream comes at the same time as the Battleground update. How dumb is that?

2 packs are live guys, make sure to watch. It’s literally a slideshow but 2 free packs for 30 mins with 1 hr 15 minutes left from this message. :man_shrugging: . Might as well nab em.

https://www.twitch.tv/playhearthstone
Here’s a link, idk how twitch drops work so, i would probably manually copy the link above or click a link to twitch with linked account below. Don’t want to lose out on packs if this thing below doesn’t reward em. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Blizzard, you’re literally making us wait 45 minutes of a scheduled 1 hr and 30 min stream to watch a slideshow. :rofl: … For the first 45 mins lol. Anyways, make sure to nab your packs lol, only 45 minutes left and 30 mins to get packs!

So You only have 15 minutes left to hop on and get the 30 minutes to get both 2 full packs. Even if it’s a slideshow lmao. :rofl:

Edit: Event has ended, they showed heros and some crazy stats like 8/70s on the mercs, but it sounds like it might be a potentially heavily monetized(?) mode with seperate packs and bundles costing 30$ to 50$ that may be earnable with currency.

Players are kinda nervous if with current blizzard practices if blizz will try to cannibalize current hearthstone with merc reward packs and take away gold or pack rewards or try to turn it into another whale mode after bg was a bit too f2p friendly. This is activision blizz we’re talking about so idk, looks fun but i don’t want my gold being eaten and i hope it doesn’t make the game less f2p if we do (or not) play it. Am unsure.

2 Likes

It’s live btw friends. Go get them packs on twitch. And yeah, got the packs before the showcase even started xD

Just pull it up on your phone and let it play while you work