21.0 Patch Notes

21.0 Patch Notes

The 21.0 patch readies the Tavern for United in Stormwind, brings cosmetics to Battlegrounds, and includes a major update for Duels.

View Full Article

2 Likes

The Dog sent me here. Also cool hero.

1 Like

Which dog?
As far as I knew, Korone is not playing Hearthstone.

4 Likes

Uh site won’t load any images for this patch notes for some reason

1 Like

Thanks for releasing all the cards on the website. From everything that we are seeing, things must be pretty tense for everyone at Blizzard. Hope things get better for you all. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Update your social media accounts for god sakes. Whats the point of following you for updates if your staff isn’t going to do bother posting anything?

3 Likes

I have submit 3 tickets in the past regarding missing unlockables for 5,000 total wins. You guys keep telling me to submit my bug to the patch update forums which I have done 3x and I STILL have not received my unlocked cards. I have been waiting for 4 months now.

They fixed “Get Down!”

If I’m reading this right, the only way to play a Stromwind quest in Duels is if you put it in your starting deck. I guess I’ll need to craft or find a present for Illucia.

There’s now a “refund” search word/function in the collection. I think that’ll be useful in about three weeks.

• Searching “Refund” in the Collection will now populate with cards eligible for a dust refund.

THANKS! Been wanting this for months!

Hi Guys, after the patch last night on EU, I can’t enter the game. The screen freezes on the taverndoors and eventually turns black. I’m experiencing this on both my Samsung tab A and Samsung A10 phone.
I tried to reinstall but nothing seems to work. Please fix asap. Thanks.

15 Likes

Buenas tardes. Desde el último parche ya no puedo entrar al juego desde móvil. Intenté todas las maneras , juego desde un moto g8 play . Por favor solucionen el problema o tan siquiera den un comunicado al respecto.

2 Likes

Why are we earning bonus XP from Stormwind achievements on the Barrens Rewards Track??

I forgot how pointless it is to ask questions here when I’ve never seen a developer or game designer or anyone affiliated with Blizzard answering questions in here lol.

Congrats on poor decision making Blizzard.

1 Like

Game not working on mobile devices after the last patch , gg blizard, great job again.

11 Likes

Updated hearthstone today and now i cant login, please fix this Blizzard

7 Likes

Same here if they dont fix it guess im not playing.cause im not buying a new phone maybe a new battery.bye blizzard hope you get your payola from the phone makers you greedy people.

1 Like

You shouldn’t need a new phone. Just sounds like an issue with android devices. It’s annoying for sure

2 Likes

Guys, can you normally release an update at least once? why can’t i open the game on my phone?

5 Likes

After this recent update the game no longer opens on Android, freesez at launch page. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

its annoying spending money on a game i cant even play after patch fix it

2 Likes