21.0 Patch Notes

Cant log in keeps crashing i installed the game like 5 times.can you fix this plz.

1 Like

Arena not loading just a blured screen when I try to redeem coin. Only back button works but purchase button or redeem 150 coins button doesn’t work

1 Like

I am also having this problem. I can load to the screen that asks for my login. I play on mobile. As soon as I hit the login button it freezes. I’ve tried " I’m new " hoping I can log in later. Same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled and updated the game. Same problem. I’ve played since the start of hearthstone, and after time away started back up at the end of scholomance. I’ve never had this issue. New patch now I cant play at all. Please fix. Edit: I also recently purchased the prerelease small bundle for united in storm wind. I barely had the money to afford it but considering I had no idea that the game wouldnt work, I would like a solution or a refund. I’m also frustrated by the runaround to find help, and the useless faqs page that offers no solutions that work.

2 Likes

Doesn’t start a after update . The screen frozen in login.

2 Likes

I find the name of this update: it is called the “game killer”. Or how to loose lots of buyers (sorry… players) in 1 minute with an update that makes the game totally unplayable…

1 Like

Yeah honestly it’s so dumb, when will they release an update that doesn’t break the game in some way, I just want to play the damn game is that too much to ask!?

1 Like

Precisão arrumar os diversos problemas pra quem joga pelo celular, se não vão acabar perdendo muitos jogadores

I am having the same problem please fix.

1 Like

#blizzardplsfixmobilehs

1 Like

Hola ya van 5dias desde la actualización y No abre el juego desde móvil ni con datos ni con wifi lo descargue por Amazon y la misma paja quisiera solución para poder seguir jugando no se hagan los que no saben xq el tema está también en el foro y ya tienen 3 días sin dar respuesta

Still nothing. Come on blizzard.

1 Like

I got it to work again, dont know if they fixed it but try removing the app only, dont remove any previous DLC or empty cache.
Only remove the app in the main menu.
After reinstalling the game, dont wait for the new patch to update but just try to login the moment you can.
Hope it helps

Seremos recompensados pelo tempo que estamos sem jogar devido ao bug de não abrir o jogo no celular?

they finally fixed the log in problem in mobile!

Is this issue fixed for anyone else? Cause I am still suffering from this issue.

Why we cant buy Perks in BG ? Is this a bug?

4 Likes

same problem for me :confused:

I cant either. Please fix bliz

Hello i was wondering, how do you get the perks in the new update of battleground. It seems to be different then last time, there isn’t the option to buy the perks for 2500 gold. There’s only 3 things to buy.

2 Likes

I’m wondering the same thing!