$60 Ragnaros? Greed?

Who comes up with these prices? Gallywix? Like that’s an entire video game…. On top of that in these times, why are you guys overpricing a skin that is cosmetic? Not even Apex Legends, Fornite, CoD etc. Is the point of this game to prove you have money? Like you guys overprice your cards and none of this stuff you can physically have; it’s all account bound…. You don’t get anything cool in WoW either for buying these cards like the original physical cards so why would whoever it is rip people off?

This is foul and I may be broke right now but even if I had the money this is the most disrespectful and disgusting thing to see. Get with the time Blizzard not everyone makes a trillion dollars like you guys.

3 Likes

Everything in all of their game stores is horribly overpriced and is imo totally unjustifiable - except for the fact that enough people are willing to spend that much to make it profitable for them.

3 Likes

I find it utterly dumb to complain about the marketing design of this product. The absolute sickness of the gaming industry nowadays is to sell gameplay advantages to people; this is a billion times better; it can cost $1 trillion I don’t care.

It funds the game; I do not buy it; it’s better than selling gameplay advantages.

4 Likes

The pricing issue just is.
It is the only prices blizzard’s ever known, even those that leave the company like Ben Brode, he never learned the value of a dollar outside of the company, to him a $99.98 bundle makes sense cause nobody ever taught them otherwise.

2 Likes

they would sell massively more if they would just lower their pricing model.

1 Like

Don’t buy any of their cosmetics and rope everyone who does

1 Like

Idk why rag is count as a warrior, it should be shaman only.

1 Like

wow, trash boy, way to disrespect others’ and your own time and enjoyment. instead of roping people, try to apply yourself in life and just maybe you’d be able to afford skins, instead of just griefing others

3 Likes

Anyone who is stupid enough to waste $60.00 on this skin are the ones who are the problem with them increasing the cost of everything in this game.

Yes I’m talking about you streamer whales. You people like to complain and moan about how blizz. Needs ti fix stuff and pricing is absurd, but yet your idiots are the ones who keep buying their over priced products. How about yall get a brain cell for once and stop being whales for once in your life. Then team 5 will actually learn once everyone stops spending money.

We have seen it happen so many times in the past that boycotting with your wallet actually causes real changes.

But instead it’s “oh im a streamer and my viewers require me to buy the top skins from the game or they won’t watch me anymore” well if paying for over priced skins are what keeps your audience engaged then sorry but your a pretty crappy streamer then and probably need to find a new hobby in life.

3 Likes

Yes but this is ten billion times more unjustifiable (outside funds for the games). If you look in retrospective animated portraits were and still are a thing in BG’s…They just had to use the same assets and adjust the skin for 60$. I bought 7 days to die for 50$ and it’s a fully developed survival construction like zombie packed action game. A full game, that offers unlimited gameplay via procedural generation of random maps, and Blizzard wants 60$ for a skin to fund a game and a team that theoretically have done from worse to worse every expansion …Like hahahahaha Blizzard you ain’t getting a penny from me.

2 Likes

I don’t always agree with Carnivore, but when I do, it looks like this.

5 Likes

You cannot report someone for botting without having them in friend list.

I can say it in other words. Imagine if it costed a quadrillion dollars: what’s the worst that can happen: you still play the game and you still don’t buy it.

Imagine if it costed $1 to play 1 game: game dead.

2 Likes

I’m doing just fine thanks. Not a millionaire but even if I was I wouldn’t waste money on cosmetics on a bad game. When the game was enjoyable, I would buy the occasional portrait now and then. Way better things to spend your money on these days. Like I would literally give Larian Studios $60 for a variety of different colored dice to choose from. They’ve earned it with BG3

The only way things are getting any better around here is if you starve blizzard until somebody makes some real changes there

1 Like