6 nerfs are coming soon (next week), what is your prediction?

Tick needs to be a mirror effect if they’re going to nerf far watch post. It’s basically a weaker version of Tick that’s against aggro. I mean I practically predicted the card and the reaction to it. Granted I said 2/5 taunt start of game draw with a ghoul effect and instead we got 2/4 pseudo taunt with a slow down their hand effect. The only archetype it’s really impacting is aggro in standard. It’s fine as is.

You guys are just setting yourselves up for disappointment. There will be changes to 6 cards in mage paladin rogue and a neutral.

The only given is deck of lunacy.

5 Likes

They better not touch my field contact.

1 Like

Yeah, Deck of Lunacy and Sword of the Fallen are easy predictions. After that, I think the new Rogue 3/2 makes sense and maybe even Jandice Barov.

As for the neutral set, I really hope we don’t see nerfs to watch posts, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Mor’shan gets hit.

I am holding out hope that the neutral cards that are going to get hit will be Broom and Pen Flinger. They had their time in the sun, but I find them to be both unfun to play -and- play against and I think the unusually low playrate for the best deck in the game (Libroom Paladin) suggests I’m not alone in that feeling.

1 Like

They just said nerfs to Mage , Paladin and Rogue …Half the posts here have Warlock nerfs unreal.

What i think will get hit:

• Sword of The Fallen
  • Far Watch Post
  • Deck of Lunacy
  • Mor’shan Watch Post
  • Jandice
  • Refreshing Spring Water

I dont think Spring Water deserves a nerf but Blizzard caves under pressure so theres that.

3 Likes

Paladin - 0 mana First Day
Mage/Rogue - Jandice
Neutral - Broom , Be afraid of Druid
Watch Towers (2,3) need less attack, 1/4 , 1/5
Too punishing to play minions on Curve at 1 mana and 2 mana and they can’t even take out these things with 1 attack or survive

So few of my games in diamond are against rogue. It’s nearly all mage and paladin. No idea why you guys keep thinking Jandice is getting any sort of change, Anything you’d like would just kill off the card.

There were two 0 attack cards before rotation she would occasionally generate which just ended the game most of the time. She isn’t a major issue.

Its also a Mage card that alone increases its chances of getting nerfed 10 fold, and Rogue is on the list to get nerfs so something is getting hit.

Lunacy
Sword of the Fallen
Jandice
Penflinger
Far Watch Post
Goody Two Shields

1 Like

Technically if you use a 1 mana removal(no 1 mana removal can actually destroy far watchpost in standard) to remove the far watchpost it already paid it’s cost because you also did drew a card in the start of your turn.

It’s not the card itself that is too strong but it come too early.
If it was a 3 mana 3/5 (or even 3/6) i would have 0 complaints about it.

As it is now we need to atleast get it’s statline weaker (maybe 1/4). So you atleast not lose a minion that eventually trades into it so easy since it’s literally impossible to gain tempo advantage against it.

If there are 6 nerfs…

5 of them will be understandable and 1 will have everyone like “HUH!?!?” because that’s what they always do. There’s always 1 nerf that makes zero sense.

My guess:
Penflinger can only target minions
Refreshing BS that mage has where they draw 2 for free.
Deck of Lunacy
2 Mana watch tower
Sword of the Fallen

And then the 1 card that gets nerfed where nobody understands why:

Taelan Fordring.

6 Likes

I hope not. That means the 7 mana spells are automatically Librams of Hope.

The 8-mana slot has a lot of whiffs but won’t be possible anymore unless you flown first. Instead your apexis blasts are now all good except for commencement and celestial alignment (which might still be good in situations)

There is no reason to nerf spring water if lunacy is nerfed. Without lunacy, no-minion mage is already a tier 3 deck.

2 Likes

Yeah. 2 mana draw two is still nice with the ability to high or low roll. But I agree that the deck probably falls apart. At least until the next expansion gives it more tools.

Mage
[Deck of Lunacy]: Change to spells that cost(1) more

Paladin
[Lady Liadrin]: Change to 9 mana 8/8
OR
[Sword of the Fallen]: Change to Battlecry and Deathrattle: Cast a Secret from your deck.

Neutral
[Mor’shan Watch Post]: Nerf to to 3 mana 2/5
[Far Watch Post]: Change to 3 mana 2/5
[Prize Vendor]: Plz buff

Far Watch Post
Mor Shan watch Post
Pen Flinger
Deck of Lunacy
Sword of the Fallen
Refreshing Spring Water

There’s a rogue nerf in there somewhere according to the post. I’m not sure which Rogue card gets the nerf but I imagine it must be Jandice.

1 Like

Try Field Contact. That card can enable a lot of draw in a turn. We’ll know by Friday.

1 Like

Seems like a decent target. I just haven’t seen many Rogues. In fact, since the release, I’ve only fought 2 and crushed them both. I don’t even know what the hype is about.

Lunacy, Sword of the Fallen, Backstep, Penflinger, Far Watch Post

1 Like