Join the Pre-Launch Party & Pre-Release before Forged in the Barrens Launches March 30!

Join the Pre-Launch Party & Pre-Release before Forged in the Barrens Launches March 30!

The Pre-Launch Party features Mega Bundle giveaways, sub giftings, a decklist contest, and more!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Wow a release at the end of a month amazing.

4 Likes

I’m curious as to how the subreddit drop will be given away. Will there be just a bunch of codes dropped on a post or will they give it to one subscribed members of a subreddit or something else?

4 Likes

excelente!! Ahora sí estoy más entusiasmado! :slight_smile:

Only thing fishy in all this is :

Prepurchase available till march 23rd
Final reveal on march 22nd …

You scared we ain’t gonna preporder if we see the cards or is that date gonna be pushed back until the day before release ?

5 Likes

Some of the streamers doing theorycrafting haven’t played anything but Battlegrounds for months lul.

6 Likes

what a weird day to release a new set right before the month end and standard rotation + core set. Aprils going to be a complete flip in the game lol. can’t wait!

1 Like

I completely agree with this. I would say a good portion of these streamers do not play constructed on stream. I imagine that if you go through their streams for the past 6+ months it is all Battlegrounds. Kinda defeats the purpose.

1 Like

Private Fireside Gatherings will:

• Be eligible to receive Nemsy Necrofizzle if they fulfill all hosting prerequisites. This means having an established Tavern

Liars! It doesn’t work even with well-established taverns.

Could someone please answer this question? I, too, am totally unsure how this works with Reddit.

1 Like

Is the final reveal really the same day as the pre-order ends? I’ve bought pre-orders before and I might again. I definitely won’t if I don’t get to see the cards first.

2 Likes

I completely agree! Why pay all that money for cards we may never use? I have to see what I’m going to MAYBE get before I spend more money on this game. Even more relevant in today’s economic situation.

1 Like

Is this unusual for Hearthstone? In the past, have sets been revealed before the end of the pre-purchase period?

1 Like

Yes. Having it on the same day hasn’t happened. At least not since I’ve been playing.

1 Like

Thank you, Ginger. In this case, I am totally behind the position that this is not right. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve bought both pre-orders the last two expansions. I hadn’t planned on buying any this expansion because of how the first iteration of the rewards track worked. I’m much happier with HS now due to more rewards and the ability to buy the entire mini-expansion with gold, so I’d happily buy them this time as well. I didn’t buy the tavern pass last time, but have done the math and would likely get it this time assuming I stay happy (i.e. if I see cards).

1 Like

The next expansion theme has been announced…

Ghosts and Scientists

This is fishy af! Not gonna pre-order lol. I’ve had enough time to get into my senses and stop myself from buying the bundles, or any HS items for that matter. Temptation was real, I kept watching for new card reveals to actually see what (if) I’m buying, but nothing, so fk me if I’m gonna buy this blindfolded. Especially now that the whole HS will become a completely new thing, which, judging by what they accomplished back in November, plus some of the changes to come, are likely to fail like a champ. Too many bugs, laggy (animations) a f, in bgs especially, this is no longer something I personally want to support.

1 Like

They moved the last day to the 29th.

1 Like

I’m trying to look around, but with no luck. Please, where can I verify this? :frowning: