Start Your Engines, the Darkmoon Races Mini-Set is Here!

Start Your Engines, the Darkmoon Races Mini-Set is Here!

The Darkmoon Races Mini-Set launches worldwide on January 21 and features 35 all-new cards!

View Full Article

7 Likes

The new cards look like a lot of fun! Great design work! Thank you!

9 Likes

I fail to see how this mini set adds value to the tavern pass. Wasn’t that the idea? The tavern pass offered less gold for gameplay immediately with the miscommunicated expectation that additional releases would afford us more?
new mini set costs $15… hello?

5 Likes

Although I do agree with what you said, you can get ALL of the cards from the new set, by just opening normal Darkmoon Faire packs.
You only pay if you want them all right away, and its not even that many new cards.

5 Likes

Is the meta really at a point where we can deal with another Ragnaros but this time it’s a rare that can attack and has the already great dragon synergy?

1 Like

if you not read good is attak only minion not hero whit this 9 dmg …whit curent meta not sure is a problem

1 Like

yeah it probably is, it can’t hit heroes with it’s effect too.

1 Like

I notice the watermark is different for the mini-set cards compared to the regular set cards (similar to Galakrond’s Awakening watermark with the card shape on the left).

So is being able to get these cards opening MDF packs still a thing, or only after the offer to buy for $15/2000 gold goes away in May? (as leaked). The article doesn’t mention either of these things.

2 Likes

feels like it’s just tradition now, to give the Paladin absolutely trash Corrupt cards. why doesn’t bliz want us Paladins to use the Corrupt mechanic? rather like Secrets and Quests, Paladin gets the worst of it. yay :worried:

You can get the mini-set cards from Darkmoon Faire packs after you activate the 19.4 Patch on/after Jan. 21.

Relevant text from article: " The Darkmoon Races Mini-Set, launching worldwide on January 21, consists of 4 Legendary cards, 1 Epic card (x2), 14 Rare cards (x2), and 16 Common cards (x2)—which can all be obtained from Madness at the Darkmoon Faire card packs!"

3 Likes

I don’t really think it will be unbalanced. Paladin in this standard rotation has always pretty much beaten aggro. Against anything other than aggro it’s kind of weak.

I really don’t get it. The devs have turned mage into an insipid class relying mostly on RNG or a combo. This class has the means to be one of the most lethal aggro/tempo/burn class maybe too strong and that’s why they just buried it. so what they are not smart and creative enough to change this? I guess yes…

5 Likes

Maybe because it makes sense for paladins to NOT be corrupted? Learn about lore a little bit.

3 Likes

I love how you haters ignore the fact that you can buy the expansion with gold and don’t need to pay anything lol…

3 Likes

Imagine that a lot of people like RNG and thus, they play Hearthstone as mages because of this. Even better, imagine that people can enjoy different things from you!

So what, are you not smart enough to get this? Yeah, you confirmed that on your first phrase.

3 Likes

Paladin :rofl:

twenty characters

It’s just that I was expecting to be gaining more gold with new updates, not spending more gold.
I do like that you can buy this with gold, you should be able to buy everything with gold.

4 Likes

Ya I spent all my money on an adventure haha but I think I can craft a few <3

Warcraft Kart at Blizzcon 2021?

2 Likes

I’m excited for Biscuit Conjur that sounds fun to set up combos