Winter Veil Brings Old Gods to Battlegrounds

Winter Veil Brings Old Gods to Battlegrounds

Experience ancient additions to Battlegrounds, snowy Tavern Brawls, and new Book of Heroes!

View Full Article

8 Likes

we won’t have any winter veil bundle?

9 Likes

Бомба! Спасибо. С праздником!
:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

So, the big event was “4 packs”? OMEGALUL

8 Likes

Can you offer Sylvanas again? Tyvm.

8 Likes

why spend 500g on a card back or 2.99? that’s a bit steep with how hard it is to get gold these days… why not make all the card backs available for purchase in the store for $1 each… .or 100g. that would be better. The store needs a huge overhaul imo.

make all the portraits ever created purchasable in game apart from those you can earn on the paid progression track i guess. make them like $2 each or something for plain and maybe $2.50 for golden ones.

you’d make so much money by doing this. I’m sure folks out there would purchase one or two of their fav. hero.

also, i said this before… give the option to buy golden packs for money or gold from every set. Why not!

all i see is revenue for blizzard if the store was better.

9 Likes

It’s only a cosmetic; I think it is supposed to cost more than something that you need to have to play

3 Likes

What else you want?
I understand your argues, and Im with you on the hero skins(only if pre-order skins arent included, this one should be respected), but everything else are stuff any other game havent done, I mean its like asking lol for loot box from an specific character, that doesnt exist, what I would only like to ask is to reduce the cost of normal craft leg and epics

1 Like

Неплохо сыграно! Приличные подарки, спасибо.

1 Like

useless updates, let me buy Slyvannas

4 Likes

It was just a suggestion. I know it’s a cosmetic, but 500g for a card back? thats steep no? Why not have them all available :slight_smile: Options are good. values are subjective of course.
cheers.

2 Likes

Why not have all this stuff as options to buy with gold or real money and yes I get the pre-order skins 100%. Those would just be for pre-orders, but I’m sure they could do better in the store than what they have now no? Again just suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tenho um redmi note 8, que deveria estar dentro dos requisitos para as novas atualizações, porém não está disponível as novidades do jogo para mim. Isto é um bug na atualização?

Ok let me leave my feedback here:

Battlegrounds updates: Don’t care, don’t play it.
Standard Balance updates: Awesome.
Duels Balance updates: Don’t care, don’t play it.
Rewards and Progression updates: Awesome.
Winter Veil Quests: Awesome.
Book of Heroes Garrosh: Awesome.
Book of Heroes Uther: Awesome.
Misc Updates: Don’t care.
Login rewards: Awesome.

2 Likes

“The Winter Veil Wreath card back is returning to the in-game shop! You can purchase this festive card back for 500 Gold of $2.99 at any point between December 15-29.”

But there is no card back in-game shop :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sad. This is a nice patch.

1 Like

Ideas that would diminish the value in the game. People paid like $50 for some of those skins that you greedily want to cost $2. Although maybe a way to get gold packs/cards isn’t a bad idea. Seeing everyone at world finals use gold only decks, knowing they had to pay hundreds of dollars for their vain epeen flexing, makes me facepalm.

1 Like

yeehaw 500 gold and 200 dust :slight_smile: Was hoping for some playable cards but eh guess this isn’t my expansion

I don’t understand if you’re honestly stupid or what? Complaining for the shear sake of it? How has gold & dust not always equaled cards in HS?

TBH this is all well and good but the biggest problem I still have with the game is the dust system. It cost way too much to craft cards and you don’t nearly enough dust for disenchanting. If I open the limited amount of packs that I can afford and I get a legendary I don’t like I should be able to disenchant it for one that I do want and not have to disenchant 4 legendaries just to be able to craft one for one deck.

3 Likes