Scholomance Academy Launches August 6! Open Packs at Home at Your Own Pre-Release Fireside…

Scholomance Academy Launches August 6! Open Packs at Home at Your Own Pre-Release Fireside Gathering!

It’s nearly time to begin your pursuits of academic excellence!

View Full Article

Looking forward to anything other than Ashes meta

4 Likes

Sadly, they are out of ideas, the cards are starting to look like pokemon creatures…

7 Likes

Any advantages to doing this, such as free packs, free promo cards or hero skin? Nemsy I already have.

You get to open your packs early, and if you have other people with you on the same local network, you can play against them. I’m not sure if you can play your own decks or only premade Brawls though.

For simply hosting a private event? No. The advantage is to open the packs early.

Commenters are out of ideas. They are rehashing the same overused insults people have been making of magic the gathering 20+ years ago.

4 Likes

lol @ this harry potter theme

Add those dam cute mage murlocs in purple robes!!! it is a must!!!

1 Like

What is the last day that you can buy the megabundle?

Based on previous preorders, you should be able to buy the bundles until right before expansion release next Thursday. I wouldn’t wait that long though, just in case. You should be able to buy them the day before with no problem.

2 Likes

Twenty years ago there was barely an Internet.
Where were you reading these played out insults?

1 Like

After seeing all the cards from the Scholomance Academy i wonder if Bizzard is thinking of takeing out a class and Hearthstone to still have only 9 classes. My opinion is based on the fact that after the nerfs on Pries form the begining of the year and the card from Scholomance there is only 1 card class that Priest can use for DRAW and that is “Mass Dispel” witch draws you 1 card and is 4 mana. It is known that the best draw card are “class card” and a good deck rely on draws and acctualy plaing your deck not random generated cards and actually relying on RNG. Now Priest haveing only 1 card class for draw is driven into an awkward deck build of generateing cards and resurrecting minions that is fun for a wile but is going to bury the Priest and in the next months i feel no one will play this class. Oh, and in my opinion Priest is no longer the class that has the best healing effect…
P.S. Number of class cards that draw at least 1 card:
Demon Hunter - 8
Druid - 11
Hunter - 7
Mage - 6
Paladin - 7
Rogue - 12+Galakround
Shaman - 2
Warlock - 7+Hero Power
Warrior - 7+Galakround
P.P.S. Sorry for the spelling mistakes!
P.P.P.S. Bring on the hate MF!! :rofl:

From the linked article:

Private pre-release Fireside Gatherings will take place the weekend before Scholomance Academy goes live, July 31 at 10:00 a.m. PT – August 3 at 10:00 a.m. PT.

It’s currently 8:01 a.m. PT. Still two hours to go before pre-release Fireside Gatherings can begin.

I started my own private Fireside days ago that was supposed to start at July 31st 10 a.m. PT. I can see the event listed on the Fireside Hearthstone page and was sent a confirmation email that my event was successfully created. I checked to make sure the date and time was correct on the Fireside Hearthstone page too. However, when I log into the Hearthstone client, I can’t open the Scholomance packs I have preordered.

You have to start your Fireside Gathering before you can open packs, I believe.

2 Likes

You can only join Firesides if your device has location service active and the client is allowed to access the location service.

If you have it disabled for security reasons, no Fireside for you.

Thank you for bringing this up, WingedKagout, and this was exactly my problem. My PC does not have wifi on it, so I had to log into hearthstone on a wifi enabled device. Thanks for pointing this out for someone else that might also be having this problem!

Anyone else prevented from even creating your own event due to 404 errors? I am despite having location turned on & entering my correct address.

It’s not working can’t open my packs?