Scholomance Academy Launches August 6! Open Packs at Home at Your Own Pre-Release Fireside…

When you go into hearthstone, you have to go into friendlist and click on your name and go to fireside gathering to start it.

Hello! I’ve been send here bij some of the GM’s at support.

I’ve organised the fireside yesterday and I was surprised there was no option to play with new premade deck recipe decks which seems always to be available in a pre release fireside.

So I’ve got the following two responses from GM’s:

I hope this message finds you well! I understand that you are not seeing new expansion decks to play before a fireside. I do believe you have to have the expansion purchased for this to show up. I have not seen anything mentioned that the brawl is being removed for this expansion. However, because firesides have become private events make sure you try to make one and see if it shows up. If you still cannot see this please report to this to the forums.

The special brawl will be unlocked for everyone at the same time, although we have not received word if you need to have the expansion pre-ordered in order to access it.

I’d recommend reading over the article here that goes into more details about the private fireside gatherings:

https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/news/23479807/scholomance-academy-launches-august-6-open-packs-at-home-at-your-own-pre-release-fireside-gathering

Here’s the post on the forums where you can discuss it and ask questions:
Scholomance Academy Launches August 6! Open Packs at Home at Your Own Pre-Release Fireside…

Hopefully this info helps. Have a good one!

So I am still wondering, is there a way you can play new decks? Even without doing a pre-order? Is it actually available if you did pre-order and if that’s the case does just the innkeeper have to have pre-ordered? It’s unlikely I am going to organize another fireside before thursday, but maybe it will help someone else or for next time.

Kind regards,

Sneek

Give it 2 weeks and you will want Ashes meta to come back.

2 Likes

Wann sind die Packungen verfügbar?
Heute ist ja 6.August!

It’s the 6th I wanted to open my packs but doesn’t look like it’s time yet
I’m joeballs187#1113
I really only play priest for the most part I’ve been trying to build other decks but if you want to we can play or hit me up whatever

Normalerweise 19:00 Uhr. Aber bringe etwas Geduld mit, die Server könnten überlastet sein.