30.6 Patch Notes

30.6 Patch Notes

Patch 30.6 brings free cards, exciting updates, and the countdown to Hearthstone’s next expansion: The Great Dark Beyond!

View Full Article

2 Likes

How come you forgot to post the announcement thread for the new expansion in the US forums while others (like we in the german forums) already have it?

• [Collection] Fixed a bug where Signature Portalmancer Skyla had the wrong Disenchant value (and restarting the refund disenchant period for this card).

She is still bugged for me…

2 Likes

Renethal’s back in standard AGAIN?
They’re about to seriously regret letting ME optimize my standard star slime deck even harder.
Wait a minute… star slime… Starships… possibly with wings like a colossal- OH YOGG DANG IT THAT MEANS THEY TOOK MY OTHER SUGGESTION.
When the cards reveal come I will point to the exact legendary (or possibly the keyword as a whole depending on how far they’re taking it) that is my fault for giving the devs the idea. I already know exactly where they’re going with this.
It’s written in the stars…

It’s all leaked already, the entire expansion. I still wonder why you don’t even have the official announcement thread of the expansion in the US forum, as Blizzard posted it in the forums of all other countries.

One of these days those leakers are gonna force companies to start calling in hitmen to patch the leaks. This “too fast, too soon, too many promises no one should know we even have to keep” BS was what misfired No Man’s Sky on release.
But I digress, do you happen have a link to the next expansion wall of shame on hand?

It was actually not people leaking it, Blizzard messed up the code and it was just viewable normally in the ingame collection screen… guess that’s what happens if you cut down in personal and quality all the time.

Sure: https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/1g0nvjy/the_entire_great_dark_set_is_viewable_in_the/

There’s a google drive link in the comments pretty close to the top, with all the pages screenshot.

1 Like

Ty. Either way, whether it was a whistleblower or something messing up a boolean value in the code the problems quality control like you said