30.6 Known Issues

Patch 30.6 is now here on all devices, starting the countdown until the LAUNCH of The Great Dark Beyond! It also includes some stellar rewards and card updates you can get right now.

Here are some known issues that mission control is working through right now:

• [General] Some players experienced login errors when the new patch went live. Those issues have now been resolved.

• [Hearthstone] Avatar of Hearthstone requires hand space for its effect to work. The team is looking into giving it more room to grow.

• [Hearthstone] There’s a visual bug where Narain Soothfancy’s Fortunes don’t have their visual augmentation when transformed.

• [Battlegrounds] Ghost opponents have Start of Combat effects that were in effect on the turn they died, but wouldn’t still be active.

• [Updated] [Arena] A small number of players were able to draft from the wrong sets after the patch went live, resulting in them getting some cards that don’t function as intended. Affected players can finish out or retire their runs and have been granted a Tavern Ticket.

• [Collection] The team is investigating Diamond Deathbringer Saurfang going missing.

• [Added 10/11] [Hearthstone] Private Eye has been temporarily banned due to a bug causing disconnects. It will be removed from the Arena draft pool in our next hotfix patch. In the meantime, if it is played, reports indicate that closing and re-opening your client will allow you to resume play.

• [Resolved] [Collection] Players who disenchanted Signature Portalmancer Skyla for the wrong amount of dust during the refund period have now been granted the difference.

• [Added 10/15] [Hearthstone] Mysterious Challenger has been temporarily banned in Wild due to the same bug as Private Eye. When will he return? None of your business! (An upcoming client patch).

Battlegrounds Pool Changes:

• No current changes.

Related Posts:
Announcing The Great Dark Beyond
30.6 Patch Notes
30.6.1 Patch Notes

1 Like

diamond saurfang is now missing, collection says I don’t own it

2 Likes

Oops, yeah, team’s on it. Adding to the list now.

3 Likes

Played Flint Firearm and it did not generate a card. I played a card to bring it back to my hand and try again. It still did not generate a card. (ARENA)

I bought the Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void Deluxe Edition set, but I didn’t get the cardback in Hearthstone “Legacy of the Void”

It is not possible to disenchant signature “Skyla”.

Everytime I try to disenchant the card I get a notification that there was a system error and that I should try again later.

3 Likes

It seems the Spectate a Friend win a game daily quest is still bugged. Just watched my friend win a couple of games against the AI, first was against one of the solo stories, then we tried playing the first fight of Dungeon Run. I know the quest used to be completable vs AI like this before, but is it specifically against an actual human opponent now?

Hearthstone Standard winning streak (x2 stars) not working for me. Several wins rewarded with only ONE star. Bug??

In battlegrounds, it’s saying I have a notification for boards but there is nothing new in there. Had this for about 2 weeks now. Please fix it!

1 Like

If you have hunter of gathereres with charlga and drakkari, even tho hunter of gathereres gets attack twice, the hunter of the gathereres effect will give HP only once to the board. This same thing happens regardless of how many charlga are on the board ( i had 1 golden and 2 simple + drakkari ) and the hunter golden, it gave only 4 HP to my board at the end of turn, i don’t think this is intended and i don’t think it should be intended like this, as each gem should count.

Would someone from the team please acknowledge the issue of the Mythic Ragnaros board not even being interactive? Nothing is clickable. There has been a thread about this since its release and no replies from anyone other than echoes of same frustrations…

2 Likes

When will you guys fix the missing one copy of the malfurion’s gift?

In battlegrounds, playing with Azshara, I chose “trip vouchers” and in two turns “tinyfin onesie” and the trinket did not trigger at all for the next 5 rounds before my premature demise.

Rastakhan and Maiev’s hero power animation still appear as basic one. You are currently selling Rastakhan in shop, but I don’t understand that you didn’t modify them.

The Boom Controller trinket in Battlegrounds is bugged. When the Mech summons, it’s on the left-hand side of the lineup; however, it’s not the next minion to attack on my board. It skips to the next minion.

Ever since I installed this hearthstone update yesterday the game seems to be stuck in strange ways. I tried scanning and repairing as well as uninstalling and trying from a new download, but these two images are what I am constantly stuck on as I boot up hearthstone:

• Bug 1: The hearthstone saloon doors pop up, and everything seems normal for a second. But now the words “starting up” are at the bottom of the doors while my screen flickers so rapidly it’s close to giving me an epilepsy attack.
  • Bug 2: The screen shows only 2 black bars on either sides as if the aspect ratio changed and 1 solid colour in between these bars which seems to occur because of a zoom in. I assume this because I can see the colour change when I am likely loaded into the game and becomes somewhat golden, as well as when I press escape and seeing the image become fully grey just as the UI would be for the options.

If there is anything I can do to fix this, I’d love to hear it. Thank you in advance.

When you take mysterybox, Marin’s hero power disappears

1 Like

선물카드들 다두장씩있는데 말퓨리온의 선물 카드만 한장인버그가있는데 빨리고치라고 얻지도못하고 화나니까 빨리수정해줘요

I think this is a bug.I was playing arena, and my opponent played the scourge to fill his board. I found out that bonelord frostwhisper had no deathrattle shown when it was summoned by the scourge.I tried to kill it, but no deathrattle pop up and no effect showed up either.The minion has no deathrattle symbol and after killing no visual effect popped up. Fix it pls.

1 Like