Glowing Gauntlet

• Old: 4, New: 2

Mug of the Sire

• Old: 3, New: 1

Nomi Sticker

• Old: 5, New: 2

Designer Eyepatch

• Old: 5, New: 4

Dev Comment: Because this is only a server-side change, these cost changes won’t show up when you hover over the Trinkets, but they WILL reflect in the gameplay and show up when you’re choosing your Trinkets. Don’t worry, we’ll clean that up in our next client patch.

Minion Pool Changes

• Shellemental has been removed from the minion pool.

• Sin’dorei Straight Shot has been returned to the minion pool.

Temporary Pool Updates

• Silas Darkmoon, Catacomb Crasher, The Glad-iator, Glowscale Portrait, Demonblood Gourd, Twin Sky Lanterns, and Souvenir Stand, all of which were temporarily removed from their respective card pools since Patch 30.2, have now been returned to their pools.

• Tickatus, Rivendare Portrait, and Spitescale Sushiroll are still temporarily removed from the Trinket pool.

Bug Fixes and Game Improvements

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Forging a Mirage card would mean you’d lose your Mirage.

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Hydration Station would treat two functionally identical Zilliax combinations as distinct combinations if they had different cosmetic modules. Also fixed a bug where Hydration Station would treat different-set copies of the same card as distinct cards.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Silas Darkmoon’s Darkmoon Prizes didn’t work with Cathedral Trinket.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Catacombs Crasher’s effect did not work as expected.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where The Glad-iator gained stats if you moved Tavern spells in the tavern.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Demonblood Gourd could target your player hero.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Sleeping Sea Glass would not get correctly buffed if it was buffed in the tavern prior to its Choose One effect.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed bugs with several Trinkets that did not work, or work well, when you had two of them out at once: Dalaran Cheese Wheel, Peacebloom Candle, Mechagon Adapter, Nether Pendant, Darnassus Pie, and Glowing Gauntlet.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Glowscale Portrait didn’t make your first Spellcraft effect each turn permanent.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Colorful Compass could offer a minion type that is not in the game if it’s your most common type.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Twin Sky Lantern didn’t work on the first turn you had it.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Slamma Sticker didn’t work with Mama Bear buffs.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Alliance Keychain worked in the recruit phase.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where using Elemental of Surprise to triple an All type minion would result in it becoming just an Elemental. Surprise!

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed bugged interactions between certain Quest Rewards and Trinkets.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a visual bug with Souvenir Stand.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Rylak Metalhead would trigger Southsea Busker for yourself and your teammate.

5 Likes

what about the eternal knights trinket that makes them reborn and taunt? I had numerous of these on my board and they resummoned as 6/3 minions instead of the buffs from the extra attacks or them dying.

1 Like

Why aren’t these hotfixes/patches posted under “Game info”-> “Patches” on the main website? It’s so lazy. I hate playing a bg game looking for shellemental or some other thing that has been silently patched out of the game and I have no idea because it’s posted on twitter or the forums or buried some other place I don’t know about.

6 Likes

Any word on not being able to see your duo partner’s gold amount? Hoping this gets fixed soon :pray:t2:

3 Likes

not seeing this patch being released yet, is there a delay as it still shows Version 30.2.0

1 Like

Ugh… it’s really stupid this is a thing. Nearly lost a ranked game because I didn’t know about this and was high rolling.
Wish their team was more compitent on announcements like that too…

2 Likes

I find it weird that a large chunk of us dont have the patch yet…my game still shows 30.2.0 and i still have all the cards that were removed…battle.net doesnt have an update either

When are you guys going to fix Sire For battlegrounds duos mobile players? When playing as him after the first turn and we enter combat you no longer can track his quest.

I have confirmed that it works fine in regular battlegrounds, and for PC users. This bug only seems to happen people playing battlegrounds duos on mobile. Please get him fixed, it’s been like this since you guys returned him to the pool back last season when you brought buddies in.

Patch 30.2.1 is a server-side patch

Your device is not a server, hence it is not patched. It’s even cleared up in the later Dev Comment:

Dev Comment: Because this is only a server-side change, these cost changes won’t show up when you hover over the Trinkets, but they WILL reflect in the gameplay and show up when you’re choosing your Trinkets. Don’t worry, we’ll clean that up in our next client patch.

i still have all the cards that were removed

It’s like you didn’t read the patch notes… they only removed one card, Shellemental

1 Like

Honestly very happy with these changes. I just wish there was a more accessible way to get to this page.

You literally just have to notice something is different mid game, and then go to hearthstone news → community → forums → and scroll down until you see a post that seems like the right one. (If there even is changes).

I’m guessing because the website requires a chain of approval for anything to be posted and they want to restrict it to the bare minimum. If it’s not new content, no posting. Especially when you know that they’d need to have all translations available to post it, which would delay the announcement.
At least on the forum they are free to post whatever whenever and edit on the fly when required.

I don’t quite get the point of changing the prices on the trinkets, they could make it to where you have to skip your entire turn just to go shopping and it would still have the same effect on gameplay flow as they’re trying to make it have

Hi ! Tiger Carving (Greater trinket) only give +2 attack instead of +4 as written on the trinket

monstrous parrot bug report, if im not mistaken it says copy the last deathrattle meaning it would have a deathrattle attatched to the minion but instead it just triggers the deathrattle and brings a copy of the card that died to the hand, just doing some achievement hunting and noticed that this might not be correct for the card but achievement progress is possible

If shellemental is out can we get Jandice back in naga and elemental games? FeelsWeirdMan

Oh no, not Shellemental… Rip :frowning:

My guys, how about attempting to balance things PRIOR to release? Not even an attempt? But the store to sell tavern passes worked the whole time, gotta love blizzard’s dedication to taking your money and underdelivering.