30.0 Patch Notes

After the update, the game is worse than before on Russian accounts, not only the store is still closed, but now you can’t play any game modes either, the game is literally unplayable now. Do your job well and resolve it as soon as possible, we are tired of this nonsense.

1 Like

Shop is closed for more than a month. Please, fix the issue as you promised

2 Likes

What does “In Duos, the first person in combat (between you or your partner) will no longer always swap each turn. You can still see the upcoming combat order on the scoreboard on the left side” mean? I can see who the next opponent is on the left but I can’t figure out who is going first between me and my partner. I can only see the history showing who has gone first in past rounds.

Before 30.0, all pairs of players always swapped who fights first in the upcoming fight. Now, at the start of each round, the 1st player is randomized (I assume you have > 50% chance to swap). The player-on-top within each pair on the sidebar still provides accurate info who will fight first.

same thing keeps happening , i unistalled 3 times rebooted the pc the internet nothing seems to work , every other games works flawlessly blizzard fix this thanks

Except they should because that’s what The Soularium basically should do

is solarium bugged ? i dont have it so cant test it

1 Like

The shop is now working for me again. :tada: