29.4 Patch Notes

29.4 Patch Notes

Gigantify your fun with Dr. Boom’s Incredible Inventions, and more!

View Full Article

1 Like
  • [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Spirit of the Badlands’s Mirage can create an extra, fake Mirage in hand—that was a bit too immersive.

:grin:

1 Like

As much as I loved Twist, if Blizzard doesn’t make any reward system for the players to actually try this mode, it will stay semi-dead gamemode.

1 Like

No bug fix for Wickerclaw and Sing Along Buddy? :frowning:

Does 8 mana Braan even make a difference? Its the same old just 2 turns later, earliest they can play it is now turn 4/5 presuming they get enough coins. It doesn’t address any of the problems double battle cry brings. Why not actually do something more to the effect he has?

If your deck was almost good, maybe. But most of the complainers have decks so terrible that nothing can save them. Even if the Warrior class was deleted, some other class would take over to make sure that they keep losing. Yet they’re under the delusion that if Blizzard just hit Brann Warrior hard enough they’d be free.

Nerfs will never make terrible decks good, they just shuffle around the placement of the top half. Y’all have placed your faith in a false hope.

t won’t help that Brann is at 8 mana will continue to be played.
Changing to 10 mana or removing it completely will help.

Lol no it wouldn’t, not for you

I will still play Brann, but hope, that majority people will not. Looking forward to destroy more decks with Boomboss. :sweat_smile: I even crafter him in golden, because I knew it’s gonna get nerfed, but probably will switch to non-golden for now and see, if it’s still OP as I like him to be.

I am affraid Brann 8 mana won’t fix the game but good for a start, Boomboss is the main problem I think… Brann is just making it even worse… :roll_eyes: I rather suggest to add Steamcleaner and Platebreaker into the core… THAT would do something effective… atleast until your figure out how to change Boom properly… or TNT’s. The amount of armor they can build is also a joke really… you should do something about this as well…

You really didn’t preapre a fix for Reno either? Highlander Reno has no counter effect now and you really think it is good like this? :roll_eyes:

And how would you know what decks people are running?