29.4 Known Issues

Please fix this, Blizzard.

Fix the store on Android, it has not been working for 2 months, how to play??? I’ve already collected 4,000 gold, but I can’t spend it…

2 Likes

PLEASE. PLEASE!!!

Im reporting that bug since November 2023.

Some achievements have timestamps completed in the future. Most of them, after updating credit multiple times, keep going forward for months or years.

Most of the time this is happening during the night, between 2-4 AM (GMT+3) (which is around midnight GMT I think?) IN EUROPE. But can also happen any time during the day.

My packs are not there. I openen my end of season chest and unwrapped all the gifts. But my pack page remains empty. I restanten multiple times.

The store in the game has not become available, how long will you ignore this problem?!?!?!?

3 Likes

In Battlegrounds when i played as N’Zoth i used Chef’s Choice (Choose a minion. Get a different minion of the same type) on Fish of N’Zoth (a Beast) and didn’t get another minion. It consumed the tavern spell without any effect.

Blizzard forgot to add Lil-Rag to the Battlegrounds in the last update

I guess in your lobby wasn’t Beasts and your tavern was lower than 4. So you can’t get amalgam.

In Battlegrounds when i played as N’Zoth i used Chef’s Choice (Choose a minion. Get a different minion of the same type) on Fish of N’Zoth (a Beast) and didn’t get another minion. It consumed the tavern spell without any effect.

My guess is that you selected N’Zoth in a game where Beasts were not one the the 5 minion types that were available in that game.

I think Blizz can adress this in two ways -

• Either, limit N’Zoth to games where Beasts are available, allowing that card to not be wasted, OR

• (My preference) Limit the card’s available targets: in all games, the card will not allow you to target a minion with no minion type. They could adjust the card to block you from targeting the Fish of N’Zoth with it only in games where Beasts are not one of the available minion types.

Edit:

I guess in your lobby wasn’t Beasts and your tavern was lower than 4. So you can’t get amalgam.

Ah that’s true, there are a few minions that are “all”, so adjusting my preferred suggestion for Blizz above:

They should prevent you from targeting the Fish with that card in games without beasts unless your tavern tier is high enough to get one of the minions with all types. Blizz should also add some kind of like message that shows up when you try to target the fish, explaining why it won’t allow you to target the fish with that card, until you meet the tier requirements.

Any update on Rat Pack and Lil Rag in BG? I mean you took djin away for Lil Rag but now neither of them avalaible for Elem so Elem is quite bad… Please communicate !

I thought with the new update there is a less chance to fight against BOT accounts in Arena. But right now 50% or more of my opponents have BarCode Names. Do you guys have the same experience?

Chat in mobile app isn’t working at all since 3 patches and you can’t fix it.
Also typing is buggy as hell for a while.

The card Return Policy is bugged.
It also discovers minions that don’t normally have a Deathrattle, but were given one as part of a card effect (for example, Threads of Despair).

1 Like

Having a problem on the iOS app on my iPhone. If I click on a friend to open a chat, it instead opens just the keyboard. It won’t let me close it, won’t show me the chat or even what/if I’m typing and won’t let me press anything else on the screen. Have to exit and restart the app. Not being able to use the chat to speak to Battle.net friends is especially annoying as I have been enjoying playing battlegrounds duos with friends.

This bug came with the last patch (version 29.4.199503)

having problem showing some legendary cards i used to own no longer in my inventory.

This is mentioned above:

Which cards are you missing exactly?

They were probably Core and rotated out, or you’re looking in the wrong set.

So it’s known that chat doesn’t work for 2 weeks now, and no fixes?
I guess the priority is getting those bundles in the shop…

Can we get our wins back if we lost to these? There are too many and making it hard to rank up and play.

I’ve now faced the same hacker twice in a row and I can’t even play the game.

What good is your ban going to do when they are just using alt accounts? This is total BS. Your mode is now unplayable

The sixth Onyxia puzzle is impossible to pass In the game Hearthstone, due to the fact that one mana is missing…Since the graveyard used to cost 3 mana, now it costs 5