29.4 Known Issues

Played a twist game as Arfus, the hero power triggered a few times on Climatic Necrotic Explosion, but the cost didn’t go bellow 9 mana.

Oink Thousand Truths in Book of Mercenaries has been impossible to complete for over a month.

Boom wrench causes the game to crash.

in adventure mode, in the book of mercenaries of varden aurafirme, in the sixth part, in the sixth enigma, a card that should cost 3 is costing 5 which makes the challenge impossible

Hi everyone, I just found out a synergy not working on Battlegrounds. When Cultist S’thara resurrect the amalgam of the Curator, the venimous of the amalgam is not coming back with the creature that resurrected. It cost me a game in duos and logically, it should be working in my opinion. If not, I’m curious to know why?

Hi guys. How can i do the boomsday project puzzle lab survive boommaster flark 2/6 puzzle? Floops Glorios Gloop nerfed, and i can’t reach 9 mana.

On iOS, battlegrounds does not reconnect after restarting the app! Just lovely

2 Months now, Chat doesn’t work in Mobile Apps.
Just delete the app if you can’t maintain it.

Harmonic Pop summoned token doesn’t have voice lines anymore, intended or bug?

There is an error between Lone Ranger Reno and DK’s hero card, specifically with the pumpkin head. If you play Reno right at the moment where the head is topdecked and is doing the animation, the game crashes…

On iPad, when playing battlegrounds duo, and you switch to your teammates deck exactly as the timer ends, the blue haze stays the rest of your game. Even if you switch back, end the app and restart (and go back to your game)

There is a big problem with downloading.
I have to download over 3 GB every time I want to start the game.
There are others with same problem in different brand of phone.
My friend has the same problem but much smaller. He had to download 68 mB every time.
This problem started 2 days ago and there is no update or any news about it.
I hope some one fix this problem or at least it solve with the next BG update.

Hello, not sure if this is the right place to report a bug in solo adventures - Hearthstone Book of Mercenaries - the last chapter with Dawngrasp vs. Onyxia of the void, the 6 of 8 puzzles has a bug. You can`t solve it, there was a change to the card mana cost “snowfall graveyard” from 3 to 5 mana. Thank you