29.0.1 Patch Notes

29.0.1 is a server-side patch, rolling out today with the following bug fixes and updates:

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where no-rarity Legacy cards that have versions entering Core in 29.0 were given a rarity, resulting in them appearing in packs. Players who erroneously opened these packs will receive a dust refund in an upcoming correction.

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Night Elf Huntress couldn’t target minions summoned by a Deathrattle in the middle of its Battlecry.

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where the different Silver Hand Recruits counted as different minions for purposes of cards like Tyr’s Tears.

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Infused Totemic Evidence still gave Strength Totem instead of Wrath of Air Totem.

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Shudderblock’s effect blocked damage in certain circumstances when it shouldn’t.

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Crafter’s Aura could sometimes end before activating the last turn of its effect.

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Dr. Stichensew’s effect would stop if one of the minions was Dormant.

• [Battlegrounds] Essence of Zerus has been returned to the Quest Reward pool.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where only 6 minions appeared in the Tavern if you had Scepter of Guidance.

3 Likes

when steam release ?

4 Likes

Yog-Saron, unleashed is mostly surefire disconnect loss of game, White background is still there, Excessive use of gfx card nvidia 2070 (fan runns all the time) is still there, slow loading from SSD is still there. Patch prior to 29.0.0 or 29.0.1 did not have these issues

having an issue where I can’t see my mouse, this is also happening in wow and wow classic, in that each game, the mouse is wonky.

Try to “Scan & Repair”. That option is next to the blue play button behind the cogwheel.

puzzle which uses mechwarper still cant be completed… dermatologist draan 5/5

1 Like

Scan & repair: Good stuff patch 29.0.195635 fixes these bugs /thumbs up

1 Like

Since when Wrath of Air Totem came back to the basic totems pool?? And then what happended to Strenght Totem? Can anyone explain me that?

1 Like

This is part of the new expansion and the rotation next week.

Weeks ago it was mentioned in the patch notes that the Strenght Totem will be replaced with the Wrath of Air Totem this year. Since this Monday this change is active.

2 Likes