28.0.2 Patch Notes

Great, now when should we expect the patch to sort out the cavern to not have duplicates with old sets? Or should we expect more reprints? Still waiting for this fix

1 Like

Is the hot fix now live on mobile? Mine is not ready.

Nonsense.

If you consider Naga Demon Hunter, which can shave 30 points off your opponent’s life in four turns, then you should also consider Pirate Rogue, Aggro Shadow Priest, and even Shaman, which can also shave off your opponent’s life in four turns in wild mode.

Many aggro decks in wild mode ignore the opponent’s board and keep hitting heroes, which is very boring to play against.

1 Like

Playing against the Azurite Snake is just not fun, and if you think changing the mana from 4 to 6 will make it acceptable, is about the same of lack of judgement of whomever made this card in the first place. Playing against it makes this no longer a game, it becomes a chore.

1 Like

Boo.
Booooooooo!!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 Like

Cry harder please; I’m dehydrated and your warlock tears are tasty^^

1 Like

If you don’t have Azerite Snake you can’t even craft it now after this patch…
Can’t find it anywhere in crafting menu

what do you mean ?
cards from old sets are part of caverns they just have their own watermark

The problem isn’t the mana cost of the snake. It’s the mechanic itself.

You’re gonna push it as far as you can, won’t you Blizzard.

Possible, but your suggestion breaks down with literally the slightest bit of logic. If they really wanted a quick cash grab they wouldn’t have announced the nerf days into the expansion. Most people who were buying the expansion pre-order were going to buy it anyways. The card needed to obtain Aserite snake can all be rare and common so low dust count. It’s more likely that mistakes happen and it’s difficult for a crew of 500 people to play the game the way millions of people do.

6 mana snake wont have any effect with the current problem can still play and bounce 4 times

not only bounce but if you do manage to kill it, it can be dug up again, its totally broken.

Well i can’t seem to find it in my crafting menu. :frowning: not that i want it crafted :wink: Maybe look in your collection and put screenshot? tnx :smiley:

Maybe not a topic for this post but seems HS is stuttering after Badlands and in this patch this still persist… pls fix, tnx :slight_smile:

not crafted, it’s now a “treasure” card found from excavting and digging for treasure, so even if you do manage to counter it once, the opponent can just find anther one…totally broken. they need to nerf the health taken, thats the only fix other than removing it and i just dont see that as an option

1 Like

I’m assuming the hotfix hasn’t hit mobile yet? As I’m still going against bounce 4 mana snake. Even though I don’t think warlock was much trouble to deal with, Naga demon Hunter and dragon druid are the problems. More so Naga demon Hunter as it’s possible to be dead by turn 4.

Way to go. You give warlock nothing new. No top tier decks. And you nerf the one thing it has to play from this new expansion. What about Agro Paladin!? You don’t play your own game. That deck has ruled the meta.

Blizzard truly will not let warlock come close to a tier 1 deck because other players complain about it whenever it gets a sniff. Three years and warlock has had two tier 1 decks in imp and demon seed, and tickatus wasn’t top tier but same sentiments “feels bad” got nerfed. And we know what happened to demon seed. Absolute garbage decision. I can’t take this company seriously. It feels bad to lost repeatedly to paladin going on years now. It’s always competitive. Get your house in order.

There used to be similar effect I believe, where you could chain this and they reworked it, so you can discover any other card, but that one. But cant find the card somehow. Maybe it is just me going crazy.

EDIT: It was Alexstrasza - as well highlander card, which gave you 2 random dragons, which cost 0. You could get chain of 3-4 alex in a turn, which flooded the board completely and was changed in few weeks, so you cant do this anymore.

1 Like

Missed the fix for the endless and pervasive bots.