28.0.1 Patch Notes

Patch 28.0.1 is a server-side hotfix patch rolling out now with the following updates:

Battlegrounds Updates

The following heroes are now banned from the following Anomalies:

• Anomalous Twin: Rakanishu, King Mukla

• Anomalous Bribe: Sneed, E.T.C. Band Manager, Chenvaala

• What Are the Odds?: Patches the Pirate, Cap’n Hoggarr, Dinotamer Brann, Rock Master Voone, Ysera

• How to Even??: Millificent Manastorm, C’Thun, Ragnaros the Firelord, Overlord Saurfang, Onyxia, Millhouse Manastorm, Lich Baz’hial

• This Anomaly also will not appear in games with Mechs
  • Deep Blue Sooner: Kael’thas Sunstrider, Cariel Roame, Captain Hooktusk, Al’Akir, George the Fallen, Chenvaala, Alexstrasza, Lord Jaraxxus

• This Anomaly also will not appear in games with Demons or Dragons
  • Valuation Inflation: Infinite Toki, Y’Shaarj, Galakrond, Guff Runetotem, Queen Azshara, Lady Vashj, Aranna Starseeker

Arena Updates

The following cards have been banned from Arena deck drafting:

• Lord Marrowgar

• Mysterious Challenger

• Keeper’s Strength

• Sickly Grimewalker

• Desert Obelisk

Bug Fixes and Game Improvements

• [Hearthstone] Reverted a change to Majordomo Executus/Ragnaros that prevented them from turning you into a Neutral hero—Tess is back on the menu!

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug with the Evil Twin Anomaly causing crashes.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed an error that happened when a minion was transformed into Octosari, Wrap God during combat.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug causing minion stat resets in certain situations.

• [Arena] Fixed a bug where The Nighthold (generated by Runi, Time Explorer) and Disco at the End of Time did not give the right number of Secrets.

• [Arena] Fixed a bug where Stick Up could give a Rogue Drilly the Kid.

6 Likes

Two expansions later and the Halveria Darkraven portrait’s hero power is STILL broken. Not only that playing certain cards freezes the game making me have to restart the game. So far Jace is one of those cards

Please fix

3 Likes

Is Jace still bugged?

1 Like

Nice, thanks!
20 characters

1 Like

why make the anomalies even worse. banning certain tribes because they work specifically for those tribes. like deep blue, it only works with 4 demons and you remove that now.

stop nerfing them and making the game less fun

1 Like

CORRECT a Thousand percent CORRECT

When can you guys fix the ability bug of my dh hero Halveria Darkraven ? come on ,i have been waiting a few months!! :melting_face:

2 Likes

Does the game still crash if I trade a card?

1 Like

i noticed yesterday or two days ago that when i discovered a naga in arena with the demon hunter card that discovers a naga it only always gave wrathtail naga, infinite amalgam, and zola the gorgon. seems like the other naga in other sets aren’t showing properly.

• [Added 2/28] The team is aware of a bug causing “phantom notifications” in the achievement menu. The fix for this bug is expected in the next major patch (Patch 22.6).

This still hasn’t been fixed on Mobile devices… Two freaking years!!! I’ve been staring at this stupid exclamation mark on my journal.

Thanks for the 6 new skins (Tavern Regular achievement… claimed final skin but check mark won’t go away) but I’d trade them and all my extra skins to make this go away and I know it’s fixed on PC versions so why is it so damn hard to get it to go away for mobile devices???

bonjour qui aurais le nouveau
patch

Very cool changes for arena agree with all of them.

is it me or since patch that connecting to ranked and so on not working that good ?? getting error message with “try again later” :S

Not a single Badland achievement is progressing for me. jailed tons of minions, excavated several times. None of the respective achievements progressed by one bit whatsoever. help?

Edit: they don’t progress in the wild format