27.6 Known Issues

Patch 27.6 is now live, bringing with it a bonanza of updates, like pre-purchase for our next, rootin’ tootin’ expansion: Showdown in the Badlands!

The following are some of the known issues we’re tracking this patch:

• [General] With the launch of Patch 27.6, some players were inadvertently shown a surprise planned for BlizzCon that we’re not ready to reveal yet. We’ll catch you up on all the details soon.
  • [General] The team is aware of an error causing crashes in the tutorial. We’re working on a server-side hotfix to resolve the issue.
  • [Hearthstone] Players have reported that moving pack piles while Mass Pack Opening can cause one big cluster of overlapping packs or other pack spacing issues. Leaving the pack opening screen and coming back seems to resolve this issue. We’re working on a more permanent bug fix for the next major patch. Until then, remember: if your pack stacks get whack, just evac and come back.
  • [Hearthstone] Stonehill Defender was also buffed this patch, but was missed in the Patch Notes. It has been added to the (U.S.) English notes and will be added to the other languages soon.
  • [Hearthstone] The Hallows End event is progressing too quickly. We plan to fix this in an upcoming hotfix.
  • [Battlegrounds] Audacious Anchor has been temporarily removed from the minion pool.
  • [Added 10/17] [Hearthstone] Nether Portal (created by Lakkari Sacrifice) has incorrect text. There was no functional change to the card and no change is intended. The text will be corrected in an upcoming patch.
  • [Added 10/17] [General] Some mobile players are reporting difficulty entering the app after the latest update and getting error messages when they try. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app seems to resolve this issue.
  • [Added 10/17] [Cosmetics] The team is aware that the Ulfar hero skin and Blood Queen Lanathel hero skins are missing voicelines in some languages. These are scheduled to be fixed in a future major update.
  • [Added 10/18] [Battlegrounds] The cat was let out of the bag when the Feline Fortune Anomaly went live early. We’re temporarily disabling it again until its scheduled time to return.
  • [Added 10/18] [Battlegrounds] We’ve seen reports of cards like Uther not working sometimes. It appears that the cause of this issue is the “Treasure Hoard” Anomalies. We’ve temporarily disabled all of them while we further investigate.
  • [Added 10/19] [Battlegrounds] We’ve temporarily disabled the Anomalous Twin Anomaly because it was too evil and causing disconnects.
  • [Resolved 10/27] [Shop] The team is aware that the regular pre-purchase bundle was priced incorrectly in the in-game shop for mobile players. That has been resolved. Players who paid the wrong amount have now received a grant of Runestones to fix the incorrect price paid.
  • [Added 10/19] [Solo Content] The updates to Journey to Un’Goro cards has broken a Boomsday Puzzle solution. The team is getting back into the puzzle lab to investigate.
  • [Resolved 10/31] [Drops] The team is aware that some players did not get their Showdown in the Badlands packs Twitch Drops from Community Day. The issue has been resolved and all players should get their drops going forward. Players who missed these drops have now received their two packs to make up for the drops.
  • [Added 10/25] [Battlegrounds] Golden Octosari, Wrap God is not retaining the stats its Deathrattle gains in combat. The team is investig8ing.
  • [Added 11/1] [Battlegrounds] The Valuation Inflation Anomaly has been temporarily banned while we investigate an issue causing performance issues.
  • [Added 11/2] [Battlegrounds] The Anomalous Twin Anomaly also has been temporarily banned while we investigate an issue causing performance issues.

Related posts:
27.6.1 Patch Notes
27.6.2 Patch Notes

4 Likes

Symphony of Sins is still missing its sound.
The movements are fine, but the initial card has been without it for at least a month.

2 Likes

I cannot log in on my iPad. After I first updated, I repeatedly got a “Verifying latest game updates. Please try again later” message. Now when I’m trying again a few hours later, it keeps glowing for a couple minutes then eventually just goes to a Closed screen.

2 Likes

In battlegrounds, Uther the Lightbringer’s battlecry didn’t work.

1 Like

Reinstalled several times on my iPad. Still can’t get past the swinging saloon doors.

Please make the nether portal change real. I beg of you, that deck needs it so badly.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

2 Likes

Here is the first I’ve ran into for bugs in a while

Hello, I played Hearthstone (Battlefields), the enemy did not receive damage after defeat, because of this the game lasted up to 23 turns, subsequently the opponent found more needed cards and beat me, although during one of the battles I inflicted lethal damage on him, that’s all There is evidence, I recorded the screen. Please give me a PTS for top 1. Ranked top 2.

Complete it before they fix it!

I’ve seen people open mass pack openings for PC but for mobile no matter how long I pressed my phone I can’t seems to be able to mass pack opening for mobile at all is the mass pack opening truly for PC version only.

Hey there, sorry for the confusion. For mobile, it doesn’t work if you just long-tap the packs where they are. You need to first “grab” the pack and move it slightly off of where it is. Then it will start adding packs to the stack as you continue to hold. Then you can move it over to the pack opening area to open all of them.

1 Like

Hi, since you noticed problems with voicelines with skins in some languages, I want to report a bug with magical guardian Elise skin for constructed. I play in Español (LA) and for some reason all her voicelines are in english, this bug exists since she was released.

Battlegrounds: Transmuted Bramblewitch does not set defender’s stats to 3/3. Only attacks as a normal minion and deals damage. Nothing else.

it seems that steeldancer isnt working correctly, at minimum in solo adventures, not sure if global or not. (summoned a 5 cost with a 6 attack weapon)

Chittering tunneler seems to be bugged too; this however might be part of a buff and the functionality is intended but then its text hasn’t been updated yet

It doesnt deal dmg to the hero at all no matter the cost of the spell picked.

2 Likes

The starting animation of Lana’thel skin (where the portrait transforms into blood) is a bit messed up (only on pc, on mobile everything is fine) and the hero power animation seems to be shifted a bit to the left side of token. Edit: hero power button image is not moving even though I have golden border for dk

1 Like

Please perform a double check on the localisation/translation of the new cards.

The german versions contain a number of mistakes and also wrong sentence structure.

I’m going to post a thread in the bug forum when I have the time.

I’ve accumulated the translation errors in a thread. Please fix these errors before release. There are many spelling mistakes but some of the mistakes also change the meaning of the card.

Elise, Badlands Savior/Elise, Ödlandretterin

English version: Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, summon 4/4 copies of 4 random minions in your deck.

Current version: Kampfschrei: Ruft Kopien (4/4) von 4 zufälligen Dienern in Euer Deck, wenn Euer Deck keine Karte mehrfach enthält.

Fixed version: Kampfschrei: Ruft Kopien (4/4) von 4 zufälligen Dienern aus Eurem Deck herbei, wenn Euer Deck keine Karte mehrfach enthält.

Howdyfin/Howdyfin

English version: Whenever your hand has less than 3 cards in it, get a random Murloc.

Current version: Wenn eure Hand weniger als 3 Karten hält, nehmt einen zufälligen Murloc.

Fixed version: Wenn eure Hand weniger als 3 Karten enthält, erhaltet einen zufälligen Murloc auf die Hand.

Flint Firearm/Funkende Feuerwaffe

English version: Battlecry: Get a random Quickdraw card. If you play it this turn, repeat this.

Current version: Kampfschrei: Erhaltet eine zufällige Schnellziehen-Karte. Wenn Ihr es in diesem Zug spielt, wiederholt es.

Fixed version: Kampfschrei: Erhaltet eine zufällige Schnellziehen-Karte. Wenn Ihr sie in diesem Zug spielt, wiederholt es.

Azerite Chain Gang/Azerit-Kettenbande

English version: Taunt Battlecry and Quickdraw: Summon a copy of this.

Current version: Spott Kampfschrei und Schnellziehen: Verlangt eine Kopie davon.

Fixed version: Spott Kampfschrei und Schnellziehen: Ruft eine Kopie dieses Dieners herbei.

Cattle Rustler/Viehdieb

English version: Battlecry: Draw a Beast. It costs (3) less.

Current version: Kampfschrei: Zieht ein Raubtier. Es kostet (3) weniger.

Fixed version: Kampfschrei: Zieht ein Wildtier. Es kostet (3) weniger.

Thunderbringer/Donnerbringer

English version: Taunt Deathrattle: Summon an Elemental and Beast from your deck.

Current version: Spott. Todesröcheln: Ruft einen Elementar und eine Bestie aus Eurem Stapel herbei.

Fixed version: Spott Todesröcheln: Ruft einen Elementar und ein Wildtier aus Eurem Deck herbei.

The Treasure Cards

Water Source/Wasserquelle

English version: Restore 3 Health. Draw a card.

Current version: Stellt 3 Gesundheit wieder her. Eine Karte ziehen.

Fixed version: Stellt 3 Gesundheit wieder her. Zieht eine Karte.

Fool’s Azerite/Narren-Azerit

English version: Discover a 2-Cost card. It costs (0).

Current version: Entdeckt eine 2 Wertkarte, sie kostet 2.

Fixed version: Entdeckt eine Karte, die 2 kostet. Sie kostet (0).

Escaping Trogg/Entkommener Trogg

(The keyword is wrong.)

English version: Rush

Current version: Ansturm

Fixed version: Eifer

Falling Stalactite/Fallender Stalaktit

English version: Deal 3 damage to a minion and the enemy hero.

Current version: Verwundet 3 einen Diener und den feindlichen Helden.

Fixed version: Fügt einem Diener und dem feindlichen Helden 3 Schaden zu.

Glowing Glyph/Leuchtender Glyph

(The german name of the card uses the wrong case. The correct name is "Leuchtende Glyphe".

Azerite Chunk/Azeritklumpen

English version: Discover a 3-Cost card. It costs (0).

Current version: Entdeckt eine 3 Wertkarte, sie kostet (0).

Fixed version: Entdeckt eine Karte, die 3 kostet. Sie kostet (0).

Ogrefist Boulder/Ogrefist Felsen

(Not really an error but why wasn’t the name of the card translated completely?)

The Azerite Rat/Die Azeritratte

English version: Battlecry: Resurrect your highest Cost minion. Give it +2/+2, Reborn and Lifesteal.

Current version: Kampschrei: Belebt Euern teuersten Diener wieder. Verleiht ihm +2/+2, Lebensentzug und Wiederkehr.

Fixed version: Belebt Euren teuersten Diener wieder. Verleiht ihm +2/+2, Lebensentzug und Wiederkehr.

1 Like