27.0 Patch Notes

I really would like understand what are you thinking developers. Cos fr i don’t understand. Paladin is actually the second stronger class after hunter (who is FOREVER) the most unbalanced class. What was the idea behind of this 2 new cards for paladin? Paladin really need this? Because i dont believe it. At least explain why those changes to make any sense on my head cos it looks like you’re playing another different game than HS. If that is the case please share with me the link because im sick of this balances from your staff. If i have the same money invested on another card game no fr i moved from here cos this game was great, but the staff who making actually this mf game with the stupid develop mechanics and buff again and over again until explode hunter and paladin balls make no fk sense. Bye

1 Like

The questline bru’kan does not work with yogg. Before the patch bru’kan used to double spells from yogg now it doesn’t

They say Twist will be closed after the test… Thats OK… but after Twist will be closed, can we play Classic again until release of Twist?

1 Like

Really disappointed that Infinitize the Maxitude isn’t banned from Duels. That card is so busted in general, but when you combine it with the Discover treasures or spell cost reductions it just becomes a whole deck on its own and there’s no counterplay.

Got the answer on the EU forum: No… it won’t be play able until Twist released… so I think, Classic won’t be restored. I still think this was a very bad decision and will make a lot of ppl stop playing HS who played only Classic instead of motivating them change to Twist or any other modes…

1 Like