26.4.1 Patch Notes

26.4.1 is a small server-side hotfix releasing today with back-end updates and the following player-facing updates and bug fixes:

• [Hearthstone] We’re temporarily disabling the “New Cards” button in the Collection, due to bugs it caused. We’re investigating a permanent solution to bring the button back in a later patch.
  • [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where decks that did not have an assigned card back were treated as having been assigned the “Classic” card back.
  • [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Magatha, Bane of Music revealed all the cards she drew.
  • [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where using Upbeat Duo on Putricide’s Creation would only grant the base Undead, not a copy of the creation.
  • [Progression] Fixed a bug where the “Sun and Moon to Me” Achievement did not count the Core Set versions of the cards.
2 Likes

Why can’t we buy the miniset with runestones?

Also, blood treant + felstring Harp = 2 health not restored to your hero.

I don’t see anywhere in battle.net shop or in-game shop the option to buy non-golden mini sets for ingame gold, from “Year of Gryphon” - Deadmines, Onyxia’s Lair, Wailing Caverns. Is that intended (maybe because they are already in Wild) ? They are still available for real money from the battle.net shop, and there is says “Non-Golden Mini-Set is also available in-game.” Seems as unintented to me, but confirmation / clarification will be nice.

Hi
I’m trying to get the Deviate Delight card back in Hearthstone. You are supposed to use a special deck to enter the puzzle. I’m using this deck code:
###Castle Nathria Secret Achievement “???” Deck
AAEBAaoIDLSKBLaKBKyfBNugBOCgBJbUBKDUBKnUBPzbBMviBJakBfCuBQmf1ASo2QS12QT03ASz3QS14gSl5ATF7QTK7QQA
However the deck I get is only 29/30 cards. The card Acidic Swamp Ooze is deemed Invalid. Probably since it is a Core 2021 card and it rotated out with the new core cards in Year of the wold 2023.
If I use a regular Acidic Swamp Ooze from my collection I get a regular Wild deck. So when I enter Ranked mode I do not get the puzzle but just a regular match.
Any chance the code will be updated so I can use a regular Ooze to enter the puzzle, I would really like that card back.

Hi
I’m trying to get the Deviate Delight card back in Hearthstone. You are supposed to use a special deck to enter the puzzle. I’m using this deck code:
AAEBAaoIDLSKBLaKBKyfBNugBOCgBJbUBKDUBKnUBPzbBMviBJakBfCuBQmf1ASo2QS12QT03ASz3QS14gSl5ATF7QTK7QQA
However the deck I get is only 29/30 cards. The card Acidic Swamp Ooze is deemed Invalid. Probably since it is a Core 2021 card and it rotated out with the new core cards in Year of the wold 2023.
If I use a regular Acidic Swamp Ooze from my collection I get a regular Wild deck. So when I enter Ranked mode I do not get the puzzle but just a regular match.
Any chance the code will be updated so I can use a regular Ooze to enter the puzzle, I would really like that card back.Hi
Any chance the code will be updated so I can use a regular Ooze to enter the puzzle, I would really like that card back.Hi
Any chance the code will be updated so I can use a regular Ooze to enter the puzzle, I would really like that card back.