26.4 Patch Notes

26.4 Patch Notes

Patch 26.4, launching May 31, includes Audiopocalypse, the new Festival of Legends Mini-Set, updates to Battlegrounds and Duels, and more!

View Full Article

5 Likes

Seems good, the events sounds interesting. :slight_smile:

“[Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Tony, King of Piracy shuffled decks when swapping them. He’s a pirate, not a magician.” Lol, I liked that one xD

“[Shop] Time for an adventure! All old Hearthstone Adventures are now available in the in-game Shop for Gold.”

Wow! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

All old Hearthstone Adventures are now available in the in-game Shop for Gold.

Unexpected, but welcome change. I almost lost hope to ever play that.

3 Likes

First one to call the Hoggar Hero complaints. Wowsers that’s insane.

What the hell! Where is about Nemsy Hero Skin? I told you one month ago. There is bug or another condition to get Nemsy Hero Skin. I did all you told me Blizzard. Fireside Gathering “established tavern”, Brawl mode, 3 people. But I couldn’t get Nemsy. Why? Reply PLEASE.

• [Achievements] Updated Mercenaries Achievements that could no longer be completed after Mode updates.
  • [Shop] Time for an adventure! All old Hearthstone Adventures are now available in the in-game Shop for Gold.

Wow!

1 Like

Adventures available for GOLD now! About time

2 Likes

And here i JUST bought the adventures xD but its very nice that you let Hearthstone enjoyers play those, they are the best times!

1 Like

Thanks so much for allowing us to use gold for adventures!

1 Like

I don’t know if I missed this change, if it was intended to work this way, or if I just experienced a buggy Battleground game, but I was able to place magnetic mechs as attachments while my board was already full…!

So with a murloc build, the full board can be permanently buffed by mechs without having to sell a minion.

Bro that was put in like 5 patches ago.

Yes, that’s a new feature. They just added this in 26.2 for all modes.

Whups…slipped right past me…maybe I should start reading all the notes :smiley:
Don’t know how I didn’t noticed that until now.

Upbeat upstart + Elemental of surprise triple just lost me another game. 1 Month into the new cards and this bug still exists. Amaziiiiing

ya know i heard allowed to use gold in shop for something and for just a moment i was excited thinking they finally made the 4 hero choices available for purchase with gold again. i mean thats on me i should have known better then expect them to actually make a decent change to something that infuriated the entire community. but hey, have a good day. game stays uninstalled.

Dude I’m so hyped for the next expansion