26.0.1 Patch Notes

Patch 26.0.1 is a server-side hotfix patch rolling out today with the following updates:

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Audio Amplifier spent extra mana when played.
  • [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where cards like Shadowjeweler Hanar and Sketchy Stranger would only offer two options under certain conditions.
  • [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Blazing Transmutation only offered the card targeted if there were no valid options at the next mana cost.
  • [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Demon Hunter bots on ladder were getting 1 Armor instead of 1 Attack from their Hero Power.
  • [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Solid Alibi would block Abyssal Curse damage the next turn.
  • [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Warsong Commander would not grant Charge to copies of minions that were granted Charge and then buffed past 3 Attack.
  • [Battlegrounds] Awakened Sire Denathrius from his slumber to return him to the hero pool.
  • [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Friend of a Friend and E.T.C. had slightly different eligible pools.
  • [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Living Nightmare would cause minions in Bob’s Tavern to appear in the shop one at a time.
  • [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where effects that gave you a regular copy of an opponent’s minion would offer a Golden-strength copy of Tea Master Theotar instead of a regular copy.
  • [Progression] Fixed a bug preventing quest completion for some returning players under certain circumstances.
6 Likes

Any time table for fixing the Chi-ji Mercs bug, or other issues in that mode?

2 Likes

Just cruising by to reiterate that the Friend of a Friend Battlegrounds achievement for playing 16 different buddies as E.T.C. has still not been fixed as of this patch.

I would also like to add that it is still impossible to complete the Restless Reader achievement to Read 40 Lorebooks in the Book of Heroes: Faelin Solo Adventure. This has been broken since its release on June 1, 2022.

4 Likes

Can we address some power outliers in Wild?

The devs said they don’t want to play whack-a-mole in an attempt to balance the format; my question is why? There is no way we can look at Wild and say “Yup, this is fun right now”.

i think " wack a mole" is a never ending cycle

there is no way to prevent a new meta from forming

That’s fine though. The goal would be to remove literally toxic interactions (Flurgl + Tox) and to shake up the meta so that we don’t get burnt out.

haunting nightmare still bugged, deathratle dont work

1 Like

another patch, and another failed opportunity to remove the shameless pay to win from battlegrounds. hence yet another patch that hearthstone remains uninstalled and the wallet remains closed. have a nice day.

The OP says “rolling out today” 5 days ago. I’ve just played a game with a Thief Rogue deck and both of the Sketchy Strangers in my deck still offered me only 2 cards to discover from.