Patch 26.0.1 is a server-side hotfix patch rolling out today with the following updates:
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Audio Amplifier spent extra mana when played.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where cards like Shadowjeweler Hanar and Sketchy Stranger would only offer two options under certain conditions.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Blazing Transmutation only offered the card targeted if there were no valid options at the next mana cost.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Demon Hunter bots on ladder were getting 1 Armor instead of 1 Attack from their Hero Power.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Solid Alibi would block Abyssal Curse damage the next turn.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Warsong Commander would not grant Charge to copies of minions that were granted Charge and then buffed past 3 Attack.
- [Battlegrounds] Awakened Sire Denathrius from his slumber to return him to the hero pool.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Friend of a Friend and E.T.C. had slightly different eligible pools.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Living Nightmare would cause minions in Bob’s Tavern to appear in the shop one at a time.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where effects that gave you a regular copy of an opponent’s minion would offer a Golden-strength copy of Tea Master Theotar instead of a regular copy.
- [Progression] Fixed a bug preventing quest completion for some returning players under certain circumstances.
Any time table for fixing the Chi-ji Mercs bug, or other issues in that mode?
Just cruising by to reiterate that the Friend of a Friend Battlegrounds achievement for playing 16 different buddies as E.T.C. has still not been fixed as of this patch.
I would also like to add that it is still impossible to complete the Restless Reader achievement to Read 40 Lorebooks in the Book of Heroes: Faelin Solo Adventure. This has been broken since its release on June 1, 2022.
Can we address some power outliers in Wild?
The devs said they don’t want to play whack-a-mole in an attempt to balance the format; my question is why? There is no way we can look at Wild and say “Yup, this is fun right now”.
i think " wack a mole" is a never ending cycle
there is no way to prevent a new meta from forming
That’s fine though. The goal would be to remove literally toxic interactions (Flurgl + Tox) and to shake up the meta so that we don’t get burnt out.
haunting nightmare still bugged, deathratle dont work
another patch, and another failed opportunity to remove the shameless pay to win from battlegrounds. hence yet another patch that hearthstone remains uninstalled and the wallet remains closed. have a nice day.
The OP says “rolling out today” 5 days ago. I’ve just played a game with a Thief Rogue deck and both of the Sketchy Strangers in my deck still offered me only 2 cards to discover from.