26.0 Known Issues

Coming here to report the same DK deck issue. Can’t queue into any games with DK :frowning:

1 Like

I see this as a win for most players. The existing decks were rotating out of standard and would only be usable in Wild. So unless you had your heart set on a Wild deck, this is better long term.

I hope that also solves the issue of the missions not progressing please

3 Likes

Well, i was going for the priest deck. It was really fun!

I just hope the new decks doesnt suck…

If you had taken the deck, it would have likely continued to work in Wild, but would not work as-is within Standard after the 11th.

I was originally going for the Warlock deck and felt like an idiot for finishing Apprentice when I did. I knew these decks would be useless in Standard after I got them. This glitch is the best possible thing to happen to me.

I also assume we don’t get the 7 days to try them before we choose as well…

1 Like

I found another issue. The loading screen when you log in for the first time or the first time after you restart the app. Now, the loading bar is missing,

How do we verify we received a Tavern Ticket? I did not get a pop up, and I had runs in progress when the season should have ended on two servers.

So i recently startetd again with heartstone, after a long period of absistence. I enjoyed myself a lot with Dr BoomS Secretlab and the Card Riddles, everything was fine till Survival Lightron 2000 2nd Riddle, the first one was tough cause teh predicted solution isnt working cause new version of Replicatin Menace, but i found a Workarround. But the second one i cant get the Turret to overlive my Minions and be missing 1hp healing in the end ! Very sad cause i liked this riddles very much!

Dear gnomesayin,

Reckoning is not craftable in legacy or openable in wild packs. All the other rotating core set cards are. Kindly forward this information along.

Best regards,
Bengal

Ps hoppy noblegarden

2 Likes

Friend of a friend battleground achievement not tracking. Would be nice you at least acknowledge the bug in your “know issue”. Saw many post about that.

1 Like

Me too. Non golden patchwerk and obliterate keep graying out. Shows 28/30 cards. Game won’t load “there was an error. Please try again in a few minutes.” Other decks- hunter, warlock work fine.

1 Like

Death Knight decks won’t save changes involving previously golden cards: I have fixed my Death Knight deck 3 times, taking out the prematurely golden cards and adding in the regular ones. If I log out and log back in the changes aren’t saved, and I have to swap out the unplayable golden ones to regular again. I tried making a change to the same deck but with one of the cards not affected by the prematurely golden problem, and it did save that change, just any changes involving golden don’t stay.

1 Like

Most of my decks are now unplayable since it’s claimed they can’t be used in wild weirdly, then when I remove them and while still being in wild they are available to add to my deck again. Also multiple legendaries which I earnt/crafted have been deleted from my collection without my consent/dust refund.

1 Like

Mysterious Visitor doesn’t discount cards copied from Fight Over Me

1 Like

Copied my opponent’s Groovy Cat and Free Spirit with Fight Over Me. Playing the copies improves the OPPONENT’S Hero Power.

1 Like

In a duels run, my opponent’s last played spell was Dun Baldar Bridge. I played Asvedon, the Grandshield and he did nothing.

1 Like

I’ve encountered a bug where my opponent played Pozzik, Audio Engineer. on the next turn I played Mister Mukla filling my opponents hand with banana’s then crashed into Pozzik. Instead of my opponent getting the 2 3/3 auido bots from pozzik’s deathrattle they were summoned to my side of the board. I’m not sure if the bug occurred due to my opponent having a full hand and the code couldn’t handle putting something from my hand into his board but it was an unfair situation for my opponent to essentially give me 2 3/3s and losing on major tempo

1 Like

As Mage, discovered and played Love Everlasting with Prismatic Elemental. I used Rewind to gain another copy of Love Everlasting, but it won’t let me play the card (even though I have enough mana).

Either it’s a bug, or it’s intentional that you can’t stack Love Everlasting’s effect.

I have the same question, is it a bug? I copied four cards from “Fight Over Me” and “Visitor” didn’t reduce any mana

1 Like