26.0 Known Issues

The thing is that you have to swap them EVERY time you log on to the game.

1 Like

Simply swapping the golden for normal version does not work. There will be issues starting the game and the golden version will reappear in the deck list. I had to swap the golden with any other card, save the deck, then swap that other card with the normal version.

3 Likes

That did the trick! Thanks!

that would be cool. I logged in, and, there was no returning decks… :cry:.

Except that’s not what’s happening. Patchwerk, Thassarian, and Deathbringer Saurfang keep getting removed from my DK decks… and I don’t have golden copies of any of them. I remove the card, add it back in, and I can play the deck until the next time I log in… when I have to repeat the process all over again.

1 Like

Currently I am unable to play Death Knight at all. I am not using golden cards. Patches, Thassarian, or Frigidara being in my deck doesn’t allow me to queue. I have queued with other decks not containing DK cards just fine. Something is broken.

You messed up mercenaries pack openings AGAIN. Spacing for next pack breaks the game and you have to restart.

You need to stop rolling back bug fixes. I’m not sure what your problem is but it is happening an alarming number of times. That something is fixed in one patch then comes back in another.

1 Like

dear blizzard…
I’ve been contacting you guys for days in every way imaginable. I’ve compiled and send 10+ threads on the same bug thats been bugging me. The fact I can’t get xp nor can complete quests. I even went as far as begging game mods to make the bugteam aware of this bug. And ofcourse my fears proof to be valid. You patch and create a new known bug thread without acknowledging the bug… Would this become a matter of months/years?

6 Likes

Work around I’ve found was to copy the DK deck doing this, paste it and delete the original. After re-logging, the issue with the original isn’t reoccurring.

@gnomeSayin
Please try to fix the xp&quests for returning players. Imo as a returning player this is waaaay more crucial then the returning player decks and it isn’t even listed under the known bugs. Please try and get it right before the new set

5 Likes

On the plus side, it’s not just you. So all of my matches now are against varied classes and not just 8/10 DKs.

Even after swapping out the golden copies that were removed, the game still prevents me from playing my Death Knight deck.

1 Like

[2023-04-05] update mentions Battlegrounds Sire Denathrius bug but not the no-progression problem for returning players? Is it going to be addressed any time soon? I wanted to hit some rewards before the Track rotation, I guess not.

3 Likes

Haunting Nigthmare went dead dont summon 4/3 minion. Check this

Deathknight gold cards dissapeared. I replace the no-longer existing gold copies in my deck with regulars and save but cannot matchup on ranked, I constantly get an error. When I restart the game, the deck hasnt saved, the gold cards are in my dack but I dont have them in my collection so I have to replace half of the deck with regulars again but the same issue persists, matching doesnt work, constant error.

1 Like

is there any news on duels fix yet, we our run end.

1 Like

Hi, I’m currently unable to access the game. It froze on me during a mercenaries game and now when I try to log into the game it either pops up with an option to exit the game and if I don’t click that (that is the only option) it tries to load the mercenaries game but it freezes up again.

I’ve restarted my phone and cleared my cache. B I’m all out of tricks…

Thanks in advance

For anybody that keeps posting here hoping they would fix a specific bug: they do not care nor they read this at all! Faelin book of heroes’s achievement to read 40 lorebooks its been bugged since release; mercenaries mode has more bugs than my backyards… the only way for them to know is trying on twitter: they will not read any of this!
Btw merceries mode and book of heroes arent gonna be fixed since they dont give them money so maybe you should consider giving up on those!

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the info. Nice to know they care…

There still is issues in the single player mode Book of Heroes and Mercenaries. For example in the Faelin Hero story there was added 17 chapters, but chapter 15 is not solvable currently because you dont get the intended minions. Please fix this since it is really annoying if you cant complete the latest single player modes… they really should be solvable. Thank you for looking into it!