25.6.3 Patch Notes

Patch 25.6.3 is a server-side hotfix rolling out now with the following updates:

Battlegrounds Updates

The following heroes now have more Armor:

• Ysera now has 6 Armor, but Ysera still has 10 Armor at high MMR.
  • Millificent Manastorm now has 8 Armor, or 10 Armor at high MMR.
  • Lord Jaraxxus now has 8 Armor, or 12 Armor at high MMR.
  • George the Fallen now has 10 Armor.
  • Illidan Stormrage now has 12 Armor.
  • Scabbs Cutterbutter now has 13 Armor.
  • Mr. Biggleswoth now has 16 Armor.
  • Maiev Shadowsong now has 18 Armor, or 12 Armor at high MMR.
  • E.T.C., Band Manager now has 20 Armor.

The following heroes now have less Armor:

• Mutanus the Devourer now has 7 Armor at higher MMR, but still has 10 Armor at lower MMR.
  • C’Thun now has 7 Armor, but C’Thun still has 10 Armor at higher MMR.
  • Ini Stormcoil now has 7 Armor, or 10 Armor at higher MMR.
  • Fungalmancer Flurgl now has 8 Armor, or 10 Armor at higher MMR.
  • Reno Jackson, Professor Putricide, and Enhance-o Mechano now have 10 Armor.
  • Captain Hooktusk now has 10 Armor, or 7 Armor at higher MMR.
  • Ragnaros now has 10 Armor, or 13 Armor at higher MMR.
  • Alexstrasza and the Jailer now have 11 Armor.
  • Silas Darkmoon, Tickatus, Yogg-Saron, Drek’Thar, Kael’thas Sunstrider, Onyxia, and Chenvaala now have 12 Armor.
  • N’Zoth and Queen Azshara now have 13 Armor.
  • Aranna Starseeker now has 14 Armor.

The Buddies Barov’s Apprentice (Lord Barov), Karl the Lost (George the Fallen), and Unearthed Underling (Lich Baz’hial) have been removed from E.T.C., Band Manager’s Hero Power pool.

Bug Fixes and Game Improvements

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where the minions summoned by Sly Raptor’s Deathrattle was sometimes not buffed by Mama Bear.
  • [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Greta Gold Gun did not permanently Golden a minion as Lady Vashj.
  • [Battlegrounds] Fixed an issue for a general performance upgrade.
  • [Duels] Fixed a bug where the From Golden Light Hero Power was resurrecting two minions instead of one.
  • [Shop] Fixed a bug with the implementation of the Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) that left the shop closed for some players.
  • [Progression] Fixed a bug where players could not open the Quest Journal if they’d completed all Daily, Weekly, and Event Quests, and all Battlegrounds Missions.
3 Likes

Friend of a Friend Achievement not tracking…

1 Like

Still no Fix to the Mobile sound issue?

5 Likes

Really not a fan of heroes having less than 40HP. You lose some early rounds because of bad minions and you can be dead before you’re even playing the game

1 Like

I still cannot play arena and duels…

I am in Hong Kong… but i play in the european server on mobile… when i switch servers i can play on arena…

1 Like

paladin hero power still bugged in duels

4 Likes

Still have an issue on mobile that does not allow you to properly view the opponent’s stats/minion peek properly. When hovering over a hero the right-most side of the UI is cut off. Thank you

“hotfix rolling out now”, 23h later and still no update…

[Battlegrounds] Fixed an issue for a general performance upgrade.

Does this include fixing the bug with the Reaper’s Toll finisher? It’s been in the game since its release and I want to use it.

1 Like

when are u guys going to fix the sound issue on mobile?

emotes have no sound as well as summoning, dying and attacking…

Just tested it, still bugged… unbelievable

Wild format is a joke, totally unplayable and i’m tired of this… Wild patches are useless because blizzard don’t know how to balance a game. Some classes are completely broken and some are ridiculously weak.
I Will leave this list of decks/cards should be banned seriously:

-Shudderwock shaman: very powerful early disruption, they dont even need shudderwock to win… They have many ways to replay battlecries and add minions to their hand just for 1 mana…

-Even shaman is op nerf incease cost of most broken cards please

-reno shadow priest: does it lose any match?

-big priest: nerf neptulon please I have seen this many times on turn 3 or 2 with the coin. You cant have a response… The only thing you can do is to concede.

-mine rogue: really? Always wins on turn 5 NERF IT FOREVER

-Even unholy DK: it’s not necessary to explain…
Lord Marrowgar extremely broken

-secret mage: 6/6 on turn 2… Amazing. This archetype has never been nerfed. They play too many secrets for free and minion counter should not exist.

-mill druid: wtf is going on here

-buff warrior cards… A lot please

1 Like