25.6.2 Patch Notes

When is the sound issue being sorted?

I still can’t listen to music (like on Spotify) while playing a game of Hearth Stone

And remember, Latam exists and bots have invaded us.
Apparently in other places they are doing wonders

爐石戰記英雄戰場的獎勵以前四個英雄,可是現在的英雄戰場獎勵已經改為要玩家自己花錢購買或儲值購買,如果沒有儲值只有兩個英雄選一個英雄,以前沒有購買或儲值,是四個英雄選一個英雄,我已經很久沒有四個英雄選一個英雄,因為要儲值或購買,爐石公司不好意思我玩遊戲是沒有要儲值的

Sh2t game deservers sh2t updates :))

It took Blizzard a week to even (sort of) acknowledge the Golden Light Duels bug existed- they clearly don’t care about their players who enjoy Duels.

I appreciate the attempt to try and fix BGs, but this patch did not work. Games are still extremely polarized with high-rollers bricking people for 15-30 on turns 7-10. And since they’re winning so handily from high-rolling, they’re getting their buddies earlier. It’s broken, and needs to be fixed.

Please fix the audio.

1 Like

sorry i missed the base patch update. frankly i just dont really care anymore and at this point likely wont come back even if you fix it. but heres my normal patch post of, you still have BGs pay to win, the game will remain uninstalled and my wallet will remain closed, have a nice day. congrats on ruining your game, congrats on takeing a player that played every single day and turning him away to where he refuses to log in entirely. good gob.