25.6 Known Issues

Today on March 26, 2023 I had a bug where I played Nagas and made the one that gives +1/+1 for every Naga golden with the Pirate Naga. So I had 2 golden buffers. But as the combat ended and one of the 2 got morphed back to normal, I didn’t receive any buff card from it. I only had the golden +2/+2 from my other Naga. The deformed one didn’t give any.

If Energy Shaper transforms a spell into Imp Swarm, it stays rank 1 (I transforned on 8 mana, but the Swarm only sumonned 1 imp)

I have the same problems with the journal not working and the season reward button will freeze everything if selected

Mercenaries Issue:
Rathorian’s 3rd equipment “Soul Gem” is supposed to grant an additional 6 health with the use of his third ability “Fel Command” but whenever I use him it shows +3/+0 and does not grant the +6 health, I have tried unequipping and re-equipping to no avail, please fix this.

Yeah, this is absolutely insane. Goodbye Blizzard! This is the last straw for me, finally uninstalling Hearthstone, hopefully along with many others. This company used to be so great. Now it just needs to go away. How can you leave such an obvious, mode-breaking bug in the game for weeks? Goodbye Hearthstone. It HASN’T been fun.

MTG here I come!

edit: (this is in reference to the broken paladin hero power in Duels re-summoning 2 minions instead of 1).

2 Likes

Diversity hires …

If they are aware, and the exploit is still out there, can’t people get suspended for using the known exploit. I won’t touch the broken paladin hero ability just in case they do. They would in WoW, why not in Hearthstone.

I honestly don’t know anything about WoW. It seems really unlikely to me that they would ban anyone for playing the broken paladin hero, but I suppose it’s possible. I also won’t touch the broken paladin hero or even play duels at all for now.

Demon Hunter Initiate expansion is not listed in the duels deck building, while Path of Arthas is listed for every class and the expansions order is a mess.

iPad bug: Since 2 patches before this one Picture in Picture is not working properly with Hearthstone. Hearthstone is pausing the other PiP apps and sometimes hearthstone freezes when I tap on the PiP screen to move it.

I believe it was the update that added more audio options in hearthstone that did that, this problem is happening since that patch update.

How does hearthstone take a year off from developing new content to fix the stability of the game and end up breaking background sound?? This seems like coding 101 not to mention it’s not compliant with the American’s with Disability Act. The fact this fix has taken weeks to fix too… really feels like this is a second rate company

1 Like

Exactly. And it’s crazy that it’s been going on for so long now with multiple posts about it and still nothing from Blizzard.

Also, what’s MTG? I may be giving up on hearthstone too.

Blockquote * [Added 3/17] The team is aware of an issue with a Duels Hero Power not functioning as intended.

I really hope you fix this paladin hero power soon, it’s unplayable against it this way…

1 Like

It is coding 101. As a developer who’s dealt with these types of sound issues across mobile platforms, they actively chose a band aid solution rather than holding off on a broken release. And two patches later, they’re still ignoring it. I guess they don’t see mobile users as priority.

1 Like

Magic The Gathering?

The Pixel 6 crashing bug also applies to Pixel 7. Game has been crashing mostly in mercenaries.

Bru’kan Spirit raptor deathrattle does not work with reborn, intentional?

Ysera’s second ability (Emerald Dream) does not work on lower (1-4) levels, in mercenaries.

Just got the exact same problem as Zakading, I stacked +6/+6 worth of buffs on old C’thun, but after drawing he was just a 6/6 instead of a 12/12.

Omen’s hero power art isn’t animated. Both with golden border (500+ wins) and normal border (less than 500 wins).